Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where's Gummer?

On 3/8/2011 9:24 PM, technomaNge wrote:
On 03/08/2011 01:30 PM, Hawke wrote:

None of you believed me when I said I had a degree and guns either. But
when I put up the proof on photobucket that shut more than a few mouths,
who by the way, didn't put up any proof of what they claimed. Some of
you just haven't gotten it yet that when I say something I mean it, and
you can count on it being true. You don't have to believe anything I say
but it just makes you wrong.

Hawke

What is the link to your photobucket proof?

Some of us may have missed it.

technomaNge

I have a few pictures on photobucket under the name hawke_2009. No big
deal just my Jeep, my dog, one of my college degrees, and a few guns.
Anyone can look at them. I only put them there to show I am not making
things up about myself. No need to.

I will put up some pictures of myself one of these days. I'm not in the
habit of photographing myself so I don't have much in the way of current
photos of me. I will now that the weather is getting decent. I said I'm
just a shade under 6'2", still have all my hair, and am in good physical
shape for my age. I know this because I work out in a health club 5 days
a week and so I see what kind of shape other people are in. Like I said,
just stating the facts. Unfortunately, some people just don't want to
believe me, because they have some silly notions of what they think a
liberal is. Not that I would call myself a liberal though, more middle
of the road.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
[...]

Hawke if you want anything picatinny made let me know...my email addy
shouldnt be too hard to decipher...

yes liberals ALL simply HATE GUNS doncha know..