Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mary died today

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:
Oh my. I'm SO sorry Don. I can't imagine the pain
you're feeling. We'll pray for strength to see you through this most
difficult time.

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

I'm very sorry to hear that. My condolences for your loss.

Pete Keillor
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Don Foreman" wrote in message

Oh, Don, there are a lot of us out here who wish we were right there with
you. I hope that you have people close to you, there in real life, who can
provide the support that we just can't from the other side of a keyboard.

We'll be thinking about you and hoping for the best as you adjust.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:

Mary will always be with you in your heart and mind.

Please accept my heart felt sympathies.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Oh my. I'm SO sorry Don. I can't imagine the pain
you're feeling. We'll pray for strength to see you through this most
difficult time.

Karl

Thanx, Karl. It's a cryin' time for me but I'm even having difficulty
getting the necessary cryin' started.

My sons, bioligically and otherwise, are here for me more than I ever
imagined they might ever be.

You met Mary once, probably formed an impression.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Don Foreman" wrote in message

I'm very sorry to hear that Don. From what I've read here Mary was a great
person and you a great and caring husband to her. My condolences.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don, I am so sorry.
My prayers are with you and your family.

Rex

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Oh my. I'm SO sorry Don. I can't imagine the pain
you're feeling. We'll pray for strength to see you through this most
difficult time.

Karl

I'm so sorry to hear that .Words can't do much to console a loss like this
but let you know we care .

--
Snag
Learning keeps

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Sorry to hear that. Next few weeks and months are
likely to be a rough ride. Post here as often as you
wish. You've got friends, here.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Don Foreman" wrote in
message ...

Thanx, Karl. It's a cryin' time for me but I'm
even having difficulty getting the necessary
cryin' started.

My sons, bioligically and otherwise, are here
for me more than I ever imagined they might
ever be.

You met Mary once, probably formed an
impression.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Sorry. Thank you for what you shared about her.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Oh, no. I feel such a void even though I only knew her through your
posts. It was easy to tell from those posts what soul mates you were
and how you treasured her.

Hang in there, Don, and know that you have a cloud of people that care
about you and are hurting for and with you.

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

Oh, God, Don. I'm so sorry to hear that.

Hang in there; you'll get through this. Just make sure you don't
bottle up the feelings or they'll eat right through you. Allow
yourself to grieve. It's a necessity!

RIP, Mary. I hope St. Peter has some gunsmoke ranges up there.

--
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country
against his government." --Edward Abbey
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:25:54 -0500, Karl Townsend
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman

Oh my. I'm SO sorry Don. I can't imagine the pain
you're feeling. We'll pray for strength to see you through this most
difficult time.

Thanx, Karl. It's a cryin' time for me but I'm even having difficulty
getting the necessary cryin' started.

My sons, bioligically and otherwise, are here for me more than I ever
imagined they might ever be.

You met Mary once, probably formed an impression.

I'm sitting here wrestling with my stupid newsreader that won't mark
old posts as read, and here I come up on followups to a post that I
don't remember even seeing.

I felt like I was getting to know Mary; don't worry about not crying
right away - I'm crying for you right now, as I type.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

May whatever higher power you have in your life help you get through
your grief.

Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 20, 10:00*am, Rich Grise wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:
[...]

Don,

My heartfelt condolences.

Wolfgang

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-03-20, Don Foreman wrote:

Don, please accept my condolences. Mary died being loved and cared
for.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

We all know there are no words . . . . .. ..
Amen.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DanG

wrote:
Oh my. I'm SO sorry Don. I can't imagine the pain
you're feeling. We'll pray for strength to see you through this
most
difficult time.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

RIP, Mary. phil

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:

My condolences.

Pete C.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman

I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences and prayers go out to you. Be
strong.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Don Foreman" wrote in message

My heartfelt condolences, Don. May we all have the courage both of you
showed when we're faced with similar adversity.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/20/2011 6:12 AM, Don Foreman wrote:

So very sorry for your loss.

MikeB
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_%282009_film%29

It's a kiddy show everyone should see, read the plot.
I've seen it a number of times, about 'soul' mates.

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:

Wow, sorry to hear, I was hoping that the latest treatment would give her at
least some more time. Someday we will beat this cancer thing, but it is
taking a long time. Well, we have to find some way to stay strong and keep
on going.

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman wrote:

It will be hard, but I know that you and Mary fought the good fight.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

--
http://www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , Rich Grise wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:25:54 -0500, Karl Townsend
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman

Oh my. I'm SO sorry Don. I can't imagine the pain
you're feeling. We'll pray for strength to see you through this most
difficult time.

Thanx, Karl. It's a cryin' time for me but I'm even having difficulty
getting the necessary cryin' started.

My sons, bioligically and otherwise, are here for me more than I ever
imagined they might ever be.

You met Mary once, probably formed an impression.

I'm sitting here wrestling with my stupid newsreader that won't mark
old posts as read, and here I come up on followups to a post that I
don't remember even seeing.

Yep, same here, I never saw the original.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Don. You and Mary will both be in my prayers.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote in
:

I'm speechless (typeless?). I'm very sorry for your loss. The regulars
here have had some good indications of how special she was, both in
general, and especially to you.

Doug White

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/20/2011 06:12, Don Foreman wrote:

I'm sorry for the loss. Reading your posts over the years has been very
enjoyable, especially about her marksmanship. Be strong, it's very
tough, been there, done that, it sucks.

--
Steve Walker
(remove brain when replying)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, the renowned Don Foreman
wrote:

My sincere condolences, Don.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

my sympathies for your loss - may she live forever in your heart

--
www.wbnoble.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 20, 5:12*am, Don Foreman wrote:

My condolences Don.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Imagine how incredibly lucky you are to have found her, Don.

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

Damn... I don't usually say much but you sure have my
condolences. As others have said, we all know how much Mary meant to
you and the rest of the family. This sure wasn't a message I expected
to see this Sunday afternoon...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'll unlurk to say I am very very sorry to hear that.
I pray for you to have enough strength to do what must be done and for
you to have good people close around you to share your grief.
[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:

My condolences for your loss, Don. Like many others here, I'm here
if you ever need to talk to someone. Take some time for yourself to
start the healing you need right now. Nothing much else matters right
now. An old Marine friend of mine lost his wife a few weeks ago. She
was supposedly in good health, but got sick and passed in less than one
day. Like you, he had a lot of family around for a few weeks, and he
has a lot of friends he can call on, or talk to.

Take care of yourself. We don't want to lose you, too.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--Soooo sorry for your loss. We're here for ya..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
mac mac is offline

On Mar 20, 12:46*pm, Sunworshipper SW@GWNTUNDRA wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_%282009_film%29

It's a kiddy show everyone should see, read the plot.
I've seen it a number of times, about 'soul' mates.

SW

Bill Cotton and wife send our prayers. Be strong
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear that Don, may your grief be tempered by memories
of better days.

H.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Condolences, sir

--
Peter DiVergilio
"A bumblebee flies faster than a Kubota tractor"

Easy Plug & Play System. Start Today - Profit Today! //www.online-jobs-4u.page.tl leena Home Ownership 1 August 26th 08 10:38 PM
OT :- Q for Mary soup UK diy 1 August 4th 07 02:58 PM
Mary, Mary, quite contrary ... raden UK diy 0 June 19th 06 12:32 AM
DOD announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in Shah Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when 1369.44.7.62 Woodworking 69 December 23rd 05 02:41 AM
MARY Bob Woodworking 0 November 29th 05 09:19 PM