Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mary died today

Don Foreman wrote:

My condolences for your loss, Don. Like many others here, I'm here
if you ever need to talk to someone. Take some time for yourself to
start the healing you need right now. Nothing much else matters right
now. An old Marine friend of mine lost his wife a few weeks ago. She
was supposedly in good health, but got sick and passed in less than one
day. Like you, he had a lot of family around for a few weeks, and he
has a lot of friends he can call on, or talk to.

Take care of yourself. We don't want to lose you, too.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.