Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mary died today

Oh Don,

My heartfelt condolences.

--

Richard Lamb

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don,

Very sorry to hear the news. I recall that time you sent me some drill
parts over to England with Mary. When I received them, I found a
warm-hearted note inside talking a little about winters in England and
Minnesota. I kept the note in my files because it was especially kind,
and I have it now, so I can see a glimpse of the person you've lost. My
deepest condolences. I know you're a fighting kind of guy, and I'll be
thinking of you.

Chris

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

Don, all I can say is that I am very sorry for your loss. The grief will
come and don't allow it to destroy you. That has happened to many after
the loss of a spouse, especially the true soul mate types.

If you need to talk I'm sure you have close friends and people nearby,
if that doesn't do the job there is always those of us on here.

She is in good company up there, I'm also sure she is telling all the
folks in charge to watch over you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

"Don Foreman" wrote in message

Don,

I'm sorry for your loss.

Mike

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Don Foreman" wrote in message

I felt that I knew her in a small way through your missives and I know I would have
been proud to know her in person...even if she would have out performed me on the
range. You are a very lucky man.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

Hey Don,

I suppose even we on RCM should have been prepared, but this was a
shocker for me to read. I think for myself that your up-lifting
messages and "we'll-get-through-it" attitude recently may well have
white-washed the actuality and spared us the agony you both were in.

We can only hope that this short time was without the long drawn-out
pain over even years, and spared Mary a fate worse than........

Take care. Think of the good days, of which reading between RCM the
lines over the years were many.

Our prayers and condolences to you and all the family.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

ps...please do post again soon. If RCM were to have no other good
purpose, venting here is a given and expected.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:25:54 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:
Oh my. I'm SO sorry Don. I can't imagine the pain
you're feeling. We'll pray for strength to see you through this most
difficult time.

Karl

============
Don:

I am so sorry to learn this. While it is cold comfort,
clearly you and Mary did everything possible. You have my,
and I am sure the groups, best wishes for what is sure to be
a very difficult and trying time.

With sympathy and concern,
Unka' George

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Don Foreman" wrote in
message ...

No one escapes the pang of a loss like yours. Many fewer
have the
joy of the memories you do.

Please have my sincerest condolences along with the
knowledge that
things will get better, just as Mary would want for you.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. May the many good time
memories of your many years together diminish the pain that you are
suffering today.

John

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 20, 6:12*am, Don Foreman wrote:

Don, I'm so, very sorry for your loss.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

Very sorry to hear that Don. I really thought she'd get a longer ride
out of the care she was getting.

RWL
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'm very, very sorry to hear this.
--
It's time to try defying gravity
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-03-20, Don Foreman wrote:

No body to the article -- but the "Subject: " header was enough.

Sorry to hear this, and hope that you are bearing up as well
as can be expected under the circumstances.

Keep on with your life,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:
"Don Foreman" wrote in message

I felt that I knew her in a small way through your missives and I know I would have
been proud to know her in person...even if she would have out performed me on the
range. You are a very lucky man.

I think we all felt that way.

And we are the better for it.

--

Richard Lamb
email me:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman on Sun, 20 Mar 2011
05:12:49 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
\0

May light eternal, shine upon her.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Gott hilfen und wir leben.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Sorry to hear of your loss, Don. My condolences and support.

T.Alan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 20, 12:12*am, Don Foreman

My condolences.
Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Very sorry for your loss.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ian ian is offline

On Mar 20, 8:12*pm, Don Foreman wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear that Don, I have been following your missives for
some time. Please accept my sincere condolences. I will think of you
when next on the range.
Ian S. (In Oz.)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/20/2011 7:42 PM, Don Foreman wrote:

Don,
I am sorry to read of your wife's passing , and offer my condolences and
prayers for you and your family and of course for Mary.

Kev.
Australia.

--
Kevin (Bluey)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:

Don, please accept my condolences.
gary,
--
Gary A. Gorgen | "From ideas to PRODUCTS"
| Tunxis Design Inc.
| Cupertino, Ca. 95014
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 20, 3:12*am, Don Foreman wrote:

Don,

Sorry to hear the news.

Roger Shoaf
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Our deepest sympathy Don. You and your family are in our thoughts and
prayers for comfort , strength and wisdom in this trying time.
rgentry at oz dot net
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Don Foreman" wrote in message

My condolences and my thanks.

My condolences for your loss.

My thanks for you sharing the experience with us all. We all know how life
turns out, what makes the difference is what happens in between birth and
death, and you and Mary are examples of a full rich life.

You'll see each other again one of these days. Or at least, that is my
belief. In the meantime, she'll always be right there with you in your
heart, telling you to go right and not left, just as always.

Even fierce warriors get tired after a long battle. May she find some peace
and rest for a while, and find a good camping spot while waiting for you.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

8-(
I'm speechless. Condolences.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

So sorry
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don,

I'm so sorry for your loss - it's obvious from your postings here how
wonderful and special your relationship was.

My sincere condolence in this time of sorrow...

Carla
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Don Foreman" wrote in message

How very, very sad.
So sorry for you, Don.

Harold

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Deepest, sincerest condolences, Don.

I hate it when a Usenet post makes me cry . . .

Frank

--
Here's some of my work:
http://www.sharpbywarner.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I think this goes for all of us: You're handling it a hell of a lot better
that I would be at this juncture. You're a real man.

I'd say I hope you get back together real soon, but you don't get any early
outs in this life unless you're selfish. Ya gotta wait for your own bus.
But you do know in your heart that when your bus comes in, and they announce
it on the loudspeaker, that you'll be together once again, doing all the old
stuff, and possibly some new.

I read a real nice story the other day of a very young man (about 10), who
had a near death experience from a ruptured appendix. He met his little
sister who was lost to a miscarraige, and his parents never uttered a word
about it, nor did they know the sex of the child or even name it. He met
his Grandpa for the first time, too, and described him to a tee. He also
told his parents what rooms they were in, who they were talking with, what
they were saying, and which of the hospital's phones they had used,
something that he would have absolutely no knowledge about by any other
means. I believe him, and believe this is not "As Good As It Gets."

God Bless and keep you. You have my envy for your full life, having a
loving wife friend, lover, and partner, , and having a substantial belief
system.

Now, you better behave, because you have someone watching you.

Steve

Easy Plug & Play System. Start Today - Profit Today! //www.online-jobs-4u.page.tl leena Home Ownership 1 August 26th 08 10:38 PM
OT :- Q for Mary soup UK diy 1 August 4th 07 02:58 PM
Mary, Mary, quite contrary ... raden UK diy 0 June 19th 06 12:32 AM
DOD announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in Shah Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when 1369.44.7.62 Woodworking 69 December 23rd 05 02:41 AM
MARY Bob Woodworking 0 November 29th 05 09:19 PM