Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Mary died today

"Don Foreman" wrote in message

My condolences and my thanks.

My condolences for your loss.

My thanks for you sharing the experience with us all. We all know how life
turns out, what makes the difference is what happens in between birth and
death, and you and Mary are examples of a full rich life.

You'll see each other again one of these days. Or at least, that is my
belief. In the meantime, she'll always be right there with you in your
heart, telling you to go right and not left, just as always.

Even fierce warriors get tired after a long battle. May she find some peace
and rest for a while, and find a good camping spot while waiting for you.

Steve