Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default Mary died today

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

Hey Don,

I suppose even we on RCM should have been prepared, but this was a
shocker for me to read. I think for myself that your up-lifting
messages and "we'll-get-through-it" attitude recently may well have
white-washed the actuality and spared us the agony you both were in.

We can only hope that this short time was without the long drawn-out
pain over even years, and spared Mary a fate worse than........

Take care. Think of the good days, of which reading between RCM the
lines over the years were many.

Our prayers and condolences to you and all the family.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

ps...please do post again soon. If RCM were to have no other good
purpose, venting here is a given and expected.