Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Mary died today

In article , Rich Grise wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:25:54 -0500, Karl Townsend
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:12:49 -0500, Don Foreman

Oh my. I'm SO sorry Don. I can't imagine the pain
you're feeling. We'll pray for strength to see you through this most
difficult time.

Thanx, Karl. It's a cryin' time for me but I'm even having difficulty
getting the necessary cryin' started.

My sons, bioligically and otherwise, are here for me more than I ever
imagined they might ever be.

You met Mary once, probably formed an impression.

I'm sitting here wrestling with my stupid newsreader that won't mark
old posts as read, and here I come up on followups to a post that I
don't remember even seeing.

Yep, same here, I never saw the original.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Don. You and Mary will both be in my prayers.