Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default anyone have a clue what this thing is part of? - probably aircraftrelated

possibly military, possibly Aircraft related, I've had it for a long
time and don't remember where I got it - the bore is about 1.5 inches,
numbers found on this a
116526-2 (on the handle) along with a logo I haven't seen before that
may be stylized HAD on the handle
Army/navy stamp in a circle with 096 - probably an inspector stamp
214738-2 along with the same HAD logo
perhaps someone can recognize this

here are links to photos
http://xscv0g.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pDBHE4WugiA7-4kUPyiLrFF84KC7rgz2dNFPJ2ZvV592B3CbStpZ3BoE4dGFy3n pV_RMEJXbTO6FqCQ9FepNkv-VzJxUC9Rx7/PICT0009.JPG?psid=1

http://xscv0g.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pa8ZKCylthDCtI4LY7i7gn5YqHGzsutyiBw218pBh9_7uYF-MNGZWRGPc1rXMfozaCpYZ6OwW3o2MwMFuua9h2j1qp6Ic2_iZ/PICT0010.JPG?psid=1

http://xscv0g.blu.livefilestore.com/y1puinpnQ-VHAGRTjc7tdcmwlM4GPWqY9FoL4W85y5e98LwuaSVEStJhbEt3 9wjDRtDxjZtizg0cWJzFftRyEf78Zbfc8JkDv4D/PICT0011.JPG?psid=1

http://xscv0g.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pIVSXYgKU5lJTKfbLuQ1rgFOgQDc1I19SQTwU1wLEeLM_YPg _RLrr14akIQSIoLpD2XX4XECXJPRePa4kYEcC4oM5ow5x5qlr/PICT0012.JPG?psid=1
--
www.wbnoble.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

It's a nicely made "whatever it is". Beyond that, no, I
don't recongognize it.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus