Bill

Default Clue from burglary, but what is this thing? (see photos)

We had a small break-in; the perp left a bunch of these, either
intentionally or not, scattered around the scene of the crime.

Does anyone know what this thing is or does? I thought it might be to
slow water-flow within a hose, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for your ideas. Here are the photos:

http://photos.yahoo.com/billgangley2005

Bill

Gee, thanks Mr. Helpful!

G Henslee

Bill wrote:
Gee, thanks Mr. Helpful!

Oh sure. Here's more help:
http://photos.yahoo.com/billgangley2005
joe

G Henslee wrote:

Bill wrote:

Gee, thanks Mr. Helpful!

Oh sure. Here's more help:
http://photos.yahoo.com/billgangley2005

looks like a small reeces peanut butter cup

Bill

Solved, in a different, (helpful) thread.

joe wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

Bill wrote:

Gee, thanks Mr. Helpful!

Oh sure. Here's more help:
http://photos.yahoo.com/billgangley2005

looks like a small reeces peanut butter cup

Mark and Kim Smith

Bill wrote:

We had a small break-in; the perp left a bunch of these, either
intentionally or not, scattered around the scene of the crime.

Does anyone know what this thing is or does? I thought it might be to
slow water-flow within a hose, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for your ideas. Here are the photos:

http://photos.yahoo.com/billgangley2005

Yup, that's a bio ball for pond filtration.
G Henslee

Pop wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Does anyone know what this thing is?
http://photos.yahoo.com/billgangley2005

Lousy pics?

Lousy response!

Back in your cage ya ole kaner!
G Henslee

Bill wrote:
Solved, in a different, (helpful) thread.

Whoop-d-****in'-do.

Walter R.

http://www.futurepets.com/Bio_Balls.htm

--
Walter
www.rationality.net
"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message
Bill wrote:

We had a small break-in; the perp left a bunch of these, either
intentionally or not, scattered around the scene of the crime.

Does anyone know what this thing is or does? I thought it might be to
slow water-flow within a hose, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for your ideas. Here are the photos:

http://photos.yahoo.com/billgangley2005

Yup, that's a bio ball for pond filtration.

Kathy

"
We had a small break-in; the perp left a bunch

of these, either
intentionally or not, scattered around the

scene of the crime.

Does anyone know what this thing is or does? I

thought it might be to
slow water-flow within a hose, but I'm not

sure.

Yup, that's a bio ball for pond filtration.

so the robber works for a lndscaping company.
*That* narrows it down.

Sam Nickaby

"Kathy" wrote

so the robber works for a lndscaping company.
*That* narrows it down.

He steals it from the neighbor's. He removes the "bio ball" from his
pocket to make room for other goodies. Here's a clearer picture.

http://www.aquaexcel.com/products/harrison_maxim.htm

BuddyB

"Bill" wrote in
oups.com:

Gee, thanks Mr. Helpful!

well, take some better pics next time so people can SEE what they are.
ameijers

"BuddyB" wrote in message
news:1122764372.b0c1fba6ddb1268b8a239714f31e899e@b ubbanews...
"Bill" wrote in
oups.com:

Gee, thanks Mr. Helpful!

well, take some better pics next time so people can SEE what they are.

Oh, cut him some slack- he probably has a low-end snapshot digital, and
considering the size of the object (see the penny in the pictures), the
pictures weren't that bad. Most consumer digitals do not do closeups worth a
damn, and when you zoom and crop the picture on the PC, the resolution goes
down. Sure, even with a cheap camera and some experience, you can do better,
but this isn't something most people do on a regular basis. A lot of ebay
pictures of small stuff are even worse.

aem sends....

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:33:14 -0700, G Henslee
wrote:

Bill wrote:
We had a small break-in; the perp left a bunch of these, either
intentionally or not, scattered around the scene of the crime.

Does anyone know what this thing is?
http://photos.yahoo.com/billgangley2005

Lousy pics?

Learn how to use your computer. (click on the thumbnails)
Pop

"BuddyB" wrote in message
news:1122764372.b0c1fba6ddb1268b8a239714f31e899e@b ubbanews...
"Bill" wrote in
oups.com:

Gee, thanks Mr. Helpful!

well, take some better pics next time so people can
SEE what they are.

Pics looked fine from he You must have a shi__y
display.

Those that can, do, those that can't; bitch.

Sam Nickaby

"ameijers" wrote

Oh, cut him some slack- he probably has a low-end snapshot digital, and
considering the size of the object (see the penny in the pictures), the
pictures weren't that bad. Most consumer digitals do not do closeups worth a
damn, and when you zoom and crop the picture on the PC, the resolution goes
down. Sure, even with a cheap camera and some experience, you can do better,
but this isn't something most people do on a regular basis. A lot of ebay
pictures of small stuff are even worse.

Learn how to use flash photography or use Photoshop with no-clutter
hosting like this. See his altered Photoshopped image:

Pass your mouse on the right corner of the image and click.
http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/2271/bioball4xm.jpg

G Henslee

wrote:

Bill wrote:

We had a small break-in; the perp left a bunch of these, either
intentionally or not, scattered around the scene of the crime.

Does anyone know what this thing is?
http://photos.yahoo.com/billgangley2005

Lousy pics?

Learn how to use your computer. (click on the thumbnails)

The larger ones (after clicking on the thumbs) *were* the lousy pics you
nitwit. You want to spend _your_ time running lousy pics through an
editor and screwing with them, so be it. FOAD.

G Henslee

ameijers wrote:
"BuddyB" wrote in message
news:1122764372.b0c1fba6ddb1268b8a239714f31e899e@b ubbanews...

"Bill" wrote in
groups.com:

Gee, thanks Mr. Helpful!

well, take some better pics next time so people can SEE what they are.

Oh, cut him some slack- he probably has a low-end snapshot digital, and
considering the size of the object (see the penny in the pictures), the
pictures weren't that bad. Most consumer digitals do not do closeups worth a
damn, and when you zoom and crop the picture on the PC, the resolution goes
down. Sure, even with a cheap camera and some experience, you can do better,
but this isn't something most people do on a regular basis. A lot of ebay
pictures of small stuff are even worse.

aem sends....

Oh bull****.
G Henslee

Sam Nickaby wrote:

Learn how to use flash photography or use Photoshop with no-clutter
hosting like this. See his altered Photoshopped image:

Pass your mouse on the right corner of the image and click.
http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/2271/bioball4xm.jpg

WTF is that supposed to do or be??? It's just another lousy pic.
G Henslee

Pop wrote:
"BuddyB" wrote in message
news:1122764372.b0c1fba6ddb1268b8a239714f31e899e@b ubbanews...

"Bill" wrote in
groups.com:

Gee, thanks Mr. Helpful!

well, take some better pics next time so people can
SEE what they are.

Pics looked fine from he You must have a shi__y
display.

Those that can, do, those that can't; bitch.

Shut up you ole invalid *******. If it wasn't for the gerbil, you
couldn't find your ass in the dark with a flashlight.
Sam Nickaby

"G Henslee" wrote

You want to spend _your_ time running lousy pics through an
editor and screwing with them, so be it. FOAD.

As we all should do at first. Pics are much cleaner once digitally
enhanced. Like what this retailer did:
http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/7...terball7rd.jpg

The larger ones (after clicking on the thumbs) *were*
the lousy pics you nitwit.

You couldn't solve the mystery object so you blame it on the OP.

Solve this without the text.
http://www.aquarium-supply.biz/order...bio_balls.html

REQ ::: Any thing on Scroll Saws - Use and Patterns Beardy Woodworking 1 May 24th 04 02:59 PM
Recessed Lights - Back Covers - Is there such a thing? TheScullster UK diy 6 April 27th 04 10:21 PM
OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
Is there any such thing as a wood filler that doesn't crack? Alex UK diy 1 September 9th 03 05:31 PM
Electronic/Automatic welding masks - a good thing? Frank UK diy 1 July 21st 03 12:39 PM