Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default You're all idiots

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Harold & Susan Vordos" on Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:47:00
GMT typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .
snip...
but that 50 cent carabineer to hold the extra out of the sounds
useful.

Indeed. Not only to hold the useless end of a too long chain (with which I
agree), but to give cause for idiots to find fault with a good idea. Some
of these guys would whine if they were hung with a new rope.

Well, they are kind of scratchy. Unless you're using the nylon

Nylon? What about 'Don't ask, Don't tell'? ;-)

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Wed, 20 Oct 2010
17:25:37 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Harold & Susan Vordos" on Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:47:00
GMT typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .
snip...
but that 50 cent carabineer to hold the extra out of the sounds
useful.

Indeed. Not only to hold the useless end of a too long chain (with which I
agree), but to give cause for idiots to find fault with a good idea. Some
of these guys would whine if they were hung with a new rope.

Well, they are kind of scratchy. Unless you're using the nylon

Nylon? What about 'Don't ask, Don't tell'? ;-)

About what? I wasn't there, it wasn't me, I was only following
orders, there aren't any witnesses, nobody saw anything, she didn't
say she was married, I was out of town, traffic was really backed
up,the bridge was open and the tunnel closed. Ask Mikey.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

Almost as nervous as Barney Fife, ain'tya, boy? ;-)

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

The check is in the mail, and I only want to put the head in......

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/19/2010 4:55 PM, Steve B wrote:

Just like you. Like JC, you're not really interested in what's right, just
anything that will validate your way of doing things. So, using a shackle
improperly,

Except you misread the photo, and he didn't.

Look again, and then you might want to apologise for being such an ass.

His link was

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3938372...8130/lightbox/

If you need it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-10-21, Stuart Wheaton wrote:
On 10/19/2010 4:55 PM, Steve B wrote:

Just like you. Like JC, you're not really interested in what's right, just
anything that will validate your way of doing things. So, using a shackle
improperly,

Except you misread the photo, and he didn't.

Look again, and then you might want to apologise for being such an ass.

His link was

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3938372...8130/lightbox/

If you need it.

By the way, this would not work on lifting chains. Not enough hole in
the links.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-10-21, Stuart wrote:
On 10/19/2010 4:55 PM, Steve B wrote:

Just like you. Like JC, you're not really interested in what's right, just
anything that will validate your way of doing things. So, using a shackle
improperly,

Except you misread the photo, and he didn't.

Look again, and then you might want to apologise for being such an ass.

His link was

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3938372...8130/lightbox/

If you need it.

By the way, this would not work on lifting chains. Not enough hole in
the links.

Be careful of generalities Iggy, S.T.A.C. Chain will take shackles and
is designed for overhead lifting. Well, bridling live loads over
people's heads anyhow.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stuart Wheaton" wrote in message
On 10/19/2010 4:55 PM, Steve B wrote:

Just like you. Like JC, you're not really interested in what's right,
just
anything that will validate your way of doing things. So, using a
shackle
improperly,

Except you misread the photo, and he didn't.

Look again, and then you might want to apologise for being such an ass.

His link was

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3938372...8130/lightbox/

If you need it.

YES, and thank you. I was searching for the photo. As it is, the rigging
is correct. I did not look at the original picture close enough, and
thought it was two sections of chain with a shackle holding them together.
The picture is ONE safe way to rig the chain, keep it so that it can be used
in different lengths, and the tail kept safely from dragging. It's not the
way I'd do it, but it is a safe and acceptable way.

I was an idiot for not looking at the chain picture more closely.

My apologies.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 21:29:28 -0700, Bob wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

Me ruv you no ****, GI!

You numba one, Jiiiii!

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Wed, 20 Oct 2010
19:18:34 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

How me? No, not nervous at all, nope. Nope, I'm as calm as I
could be. Yep, that's the ticket, calm as -- every things fine here,
no security alert. How are things with you?

Still in pain. It's been over 90 days since that computer monitor
fell on my lower legs and removed most of the skin.

enough left over to pay them.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob wrote:

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 01:16:48 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Bob wrote:

Me ruv you no ****, GI!

A perfect imitation of the 13 year old girls who hung around outside
the Daleville gate of Ft. Rucker. You could barely understand some of
those Alabama girls when they were trying to trick you into giving up
half your pay to avoid rape charges. A lot of lonely guys were stupid
enough to believe they really were 18.

I was thinking of someplace much farther west. Does" Hundred P alley"
ring a bell?

My only 'overseas duty' was in Alaska.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:28:39 -0700

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

As my dear sweet SO used to put it: English has it's roots in
Saxon Girls saying to Norman Men at Arms "We go PX now, Big Boy?"

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipovich
There are two things to remember about History, and both are cliches:

Idiots! (0/1) B a r r y Woodworking Plans and Photos 13 March 31st 08 04:31 AM
Idiots! (1/1) B a r r y Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 March 14th 08 11:00 PM
Axis of Idiots Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 November 16th 07 06:14 PM
B+Q Idiots . Stuart UK diy 21 May 8th 06 08:41 AM
Idiots!!! Ken in Canada Woodworking 52 February 20th 04 05:46 AM