Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default You're all idiots

Gunner Asch on Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:28:39 -0700
On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 21:29:28 -0700, Bob wrote:

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:26:33 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:25:52 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Wed, 20 Oct 2010
17:25:37 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Harold & Susan Vordos" on Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:47:00
GMT typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .
snip...
but that 50 cent carabineer to hold the extra out of the sounds
useful.

Indeed. Not only to hold the useless end of a too long chain (with which I
agree), but to give cause for idiots to find fault with a good idea. Some
of these guys would whine if they were hung with a new rope.

Well, they are kind of scratchy. Unless you're using the nylon

Nylon? What about 'Don't ask, Don't tell'? ;-)

About what? I wasn't there, it wasn't me, I was only following
orders, there aren't any witnesses, nobody saw anything, she didn't
say she was married, I was out of town, traffic was really backed
up,the bridge was open and the tunnel closed. Ask Mikey.

tschus
pyotr

The check is in the mail, and I only want to put the head in......

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)

Me ruv you no ****, GI!

You numba one, Jiiiii!

As my dear sweet SO used to put it: English has it's roots in
Saxon Girls saying to Norman Men at Arms "We go PX now, Big Boy?"

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipovich
There are two things to remember about History, and both are cliches: