Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default You're all idiots

"Stuart Wheaton" wrote in message
On 10/19/2010 4:55 PM, Steve B wrote:

Just like you. Like JC, you're not really interested in what's right,
just
anything that will validate your way of doing things. So, using a
shackle
improperly,

Except you misread the photo, and he didn't.

Look again, and then you might want to apologise for being such an ass.

His link was

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3938372...8130/lightbox/

If you need it.

YES, and thank you. I was searching for the photo. As it is, the rigging
is correct. I did not look at the original picture close enough, and
thought it was two sections of chain with a shackle holding them together.
The picture is ONE safe way to rig the chain, keep it so that it can be used
in different lengths, and the tail kept safely from dragging. It's not the
way I'd do it, but it is a safe and acceptable way.

I was an idiot for not looking at the chain picture more closely.

My apologies.

Steve