Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Had to draw my pistol today

Robert Swinney wrote:

My Dad used to tell this doggie story: Once when my Mom had some sort of prized rose bush a certain
dog decided it was his private ****ing territory - always the same rose bush. Dad, drove a ground
rod at the base of the bush and tied one side of 110 V ac to the rod. The the other side of the
line was connected to several thin strands of bare copper and draped carefully over the bush. It
was said the offending dog left the area on three legs, never to return again.

A steel mill in SW Ohio had a problem with a jerk who was too lazy to
walk 50 feet to the nearest restroom and would just **** into the metal
grid over a trough. You could smell it all through that area so someone
connected a wire to that metal plate, and into a breaker box next to the
plate. It was a 480, three phase panel. The next day the guy too a
****, and I was told people heard his scream over a half mile, over all
the other noise. By the time the company got someone there to find out
what happened, the wire was gone.

It damn near killed him, but surprisingly, he never ****ed in public
again.

I guess that the moral is, 'Not all dogs have four legs.' ;-)

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You know, that could be useful to know. Might need that idea, some
day.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

[...]

Politicians should only get paid if the budget is balanced, and there
is
enough left over to pay them.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

From another list:

I read one time where a guy always had trouble with a couple of dogs
that would tip his garbage
can over. He laid a large piece of chicken wire on the ground around
the garbage can and hosed
the ground down so it was good and wet. He hooked the chicken wire to
the hot side of a extension
cord that he plugged in and later heard the dogs yelping like mad.
They were dancing on the wire but
couldn't get away. He unplugged the wire and the dogs never came back.

Another fellow had an old Model T that he would take out once a month
and drive about four or five
miles an hour around a couple of blocks in a small town north of me.
One dog in particular always
had to chase him barking and snapping at one tire for the full trip.
He wrapped a piece burlap around
the tire and the next trip around the dogs teeth got hung up in the
burlap. he could see it happen in
his side view mirror so he stopped after the dog made two or three
flips and that ended the dog from
chasing him anymore.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

From another list:

I read one time where a guy always had trouble with a couple of dogs
that would tip his garbage can over. He laid a large piece of chicken
wire on the ground around the garbage can and hosed the ground down
so it was good and wet. He hooked the chicken wire to the hot side of
an extension cord that he plugged in and later heard the dogs yelping
like mad. They were dancing on the wire but couldn't get away. He
unplugged the wire and the dogs never came back.

Another fellow had an old Model T that he would take out once a month
and drive about four or five miles an hour around a couple of blocks
in a small town north of me. One dog in particular always had to
chase him barking and snapping at one tire for the full trip. He
wrapped a piece burlap around the tire and the next trip around the
dog' teeth got hung up in the burlap. he could see it happen in his
side view mirror so he stopped after the dog made two or three flips
and that ended the dog from chasing him anymore.

On farms they used to grab the offending dog by the tail and scrape a
turpentine soaked corncob across their ass. They took of down the road
yelping, and never came back.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

If you can get close enough to the offending dog, that is?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

On farms they used to grab the offending dog by the tail and scrape
turpentine soaked corncob across their ass. They took of down the
road
yelping, and never came back.

--
Politicians should only get paid if the budget is balanced, and there
is
enough left over to pay them.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

If you can get close enough to the offending dog, that is?

From what I've heard it was hard NOT to get close enough. They would
be chasing the chickens or so busy digging up your crop that they didn't
know what was about to happen.

enough left over to pay them.