Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Had to draw my pistol today

On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 23:22:28 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 18:24:51 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

The only dog that ever bit me was a
dachshund. I was suppose to wait in the car while my father was
inside talking business. But it was at a really nice house with a
nice garden. So I wanted to look around. The dashshund did not think
that anyone should be there and barked at me. But I was not the least
bit frightened. Tried to make friends with the little dog, but it
would not come closer than about 25 feet. So eventually it stopped
barking and I quit trying to be friends and started to look around. I
was not paying attention to the dog, so it crept up behind me and gave
me a nip on the leg and ran. No harm done. The skin was reddish, but
not broken. I think the dog was upset that I was not afraid.

Ankle biter = musky bait. Dachshunds work better if you spray them
with day-glo orange or chartreuse and hook an Indiana spinner blade to
each ear.

Hey, that's a GREAT idea! Those damned little yappers won't be
yapping long underwater. If someone had a fishing license, he might
see if the salmon and steelhead of the Rogue River like 'em, too. Or
bits of 'em. evil grinne

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.

I had to draw my gun today...I'm still shaky Wes[_5_] Metalworking 0 May 1st 10 11:05 PM
Easy Plug & Play System. Start Today - Profit Today! //www.online-jobs-4u.page.tl leena Home Ownership 1 August 26th 08 10:38 PM
Muzzleloading Pistol Doug[_7_] Metalworking 4 May 31st 08 05:21 PM
PISTOL CROSSBOW J T Woodworking 2 August 28th 07 08:22 PM
PISTOL CROSSBOW J T Woodworking 2 April 13th 07 03:42 AM