Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Had to draw my pistol today

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
My Dad used to tell this doggie story: Once when my Mom had some sort of
prized rose bush a certain
dog decided it was his private ****ing territory - always the same rose
bush. Dad, drove a ground
rod at the base of the bush and tied one side of 110 V ac to the rod. The
the other side of the
line was connected to several thin strands of bare copper and draped
carefully over the bush. It
was said the offending dog left the area on three legs, never to return
again.

Bob Swinney

Mythbusters proved (?) that ****ing on an electrified terminal would not
pass electricity. Tell that to the dogs I have seen **** on my electrified
garbage cans. Like you say, they never come on property again, and won't go
within ten feet of a trash can for the rest of their lives. They will leave
the sidewalk and walk in the street rather than come close to a trash can.
I think the reason that Mythbusters couldn't duplicate it says something
about their equipment.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 18:20:44 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

[...]

I think I was about 14 and was with friends and family on a fun Saturday
night racoon hunt. I had to ****..and ****ed on a fence. Which
unfortunately was "electrofied" to keep in the owners bull.

Lit me up it did. Ohboy. Yeee****inghaawww!!

I was wearing moccasins made of leather rather than the current tennis
shoe so I made a very spectacular ground rod for that fence. I was sure
after I woke up..that Id be singing castrado for life.

Took a couple days for things to go back to normal....

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:

[...]

More to do with not knowing what the hell they are doing. The dog is
standing on the ground, not wearing rubber boots.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Steve B wrote:
Mythbusters proved (?) that ****ing on an electrified terminal would not
pass electricity. ...

More to do with not knowing what the hell they are doing. The dog is
standing on the ground, not wearing rubber boots.

I saw that show. The reason was that the urine stream was not
continuous - it broke up into droplets. Clearly shown on the high speed
video.

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Steve B wrote:
Mythbusters proved (?) that ****ing on an electrified terminal would not
pass electricity. ...

More to do with not knowing what the hell they are doing. The dog is
standing on the ground, not wearing rubber boots.

I saw that show. The reason was that the urine stream was not
continuous - it broke up into droplets. Clearly shown on the high speed
video.

Bob

LIKE I SAID

If they don't have the proper equipment to put out a full stream of water,
then they shouldn't be doing "science" and calling it determining facts.
There are lots of stories all over and even here of "real men" who CAN put
out a solid stream of urine, and tell you that you CAN get shocked ****ing
on a wire. Maybe they just didn't drink enough beer. Methinks those two
are on medical marijuana for some of their on the job injuries. They sure
giggle a lot, and that lost in the headlights comes in there a lot. Seems
to be lots of "duh" moments, red noses, watery itchy eyes. Those other
three are apples from the same tree. They all look like they just woke up,
or just came back from the "control" bong ...... errrr...... bunker.

Steve