Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cordless Phone batteries are all junk?

"JR North" wrote in message
Not familiar with that particular battery configuration, but you can
often make up your own battery pack with the right cells. Try:
http://stores.ebay.com/All-Battery-Center
I recently made up a replacement pack for my Roomba, at a 3rd of the
cost of the OEM pack, using sub-C NimH w/tab batteries.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

I got a local Batteries Plus, and if you take your old battery pack in
there, chances are pretty good that he can make you one just like it out of
components, and the prices are darn good. I have a Uniden police scanner,
and getting a battery pack made was half the price they wanted, even online.

Steve