Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Arrow Trucking Shuts Doors

BREAKING NEWS: Arrow drivers wake to nightmare before Christmas
Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2009 - On Tuesday, as many as 1,400 truck drivers for
Arrow Trucking Co., based out of Tulsa, OK, have been frantically trying to
figure out their next moves as the company unexpectedly announced it was
"suspending all operations" that day.

Truckers started calling in to the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers
Association and Land Line after they were awakened with phone calls from
their dispatchers alerting them to the grim news that the company was
shutting its doors and that their instructions were to turn in their trucks
to the nearest Freightliner dealership.

http://www.landlinemag.com/Special_R...ow-drivers.htm

Best Regards

Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jeff wrote:
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:12:18 -0800, "azotic" wrote:

BREAKING NEWS: Arrow drivers wake to nightmare before Christmas
Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2009 - On Tuesday, as many as 1,400 truck drivers
for Arrow Trucking Co., based out of Tulsa, OK, have been
frantically trying to figure out their next moves as the company
unexpectedly announced it was "suspending all operations" that day.

Truckers started calling in to the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers
Association and Land Line after they were awakened with phone calls
from their dispatchers alerting them to the grim news that the
company was shutting its doors and that their instructions were to
turn in their trucks to the nearest Freightliner dealership.

http://www.landlinemag.com/Special_R...ow-drivers.htm

Best Regards

Tom.

That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.

Same thing happened five years ago (?) with Consolidated.
Did that frighten you?

--
John R. Carroll

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
jeff wrote:
[...]

The scary part, is sometimes I think the Healthcare Bill is to keep people
from looking at the lack of Congressional action on the meltdown. They say
the Recession is ending. BS! Unemployment numbers still very high,
something like 319,000 people moved over to special extended unemployment
just last week. They have given Wall Street bunches of money, and now they
are giving it back after they used it to scam investors out of even more
money, and want no regulation of their business, until the next bailout is
needed. We need to vote out all the incumbents. We may throw out a good
one or 2 in the process, but is worth the error. The government has added
about a 1/2 million in debt per family this year and not much has been
improved. The housing improvement is driven by the Tax Credit, and the Fed
buying all new mortgages. What happens in 2 months when the Fed stops
buying the mortgages. And the interest rate starts rising again. How many
foreclosures then? We have an administration saying we will cut emissions.
While China and India are laughing all the way to more production. What the
hell was Arnold, The Govenator, doing at the Climate summit. The economy in
California is in chaos. The Legislature has been overspending for years and
committing spending into the future. They have the districts Gerrymandered
so 90% get re-elected. We are screwed, or at least our kids and grandkids
are.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:29:04 -0500, jeff wrote:

[...]

"The Economy is doing better than it was in 2008 and the recession is
over"
CBS News, December 10, 2009

Right. Oh hell yes.

And each and everyone of those drivers is going to sooner or later get
home..and will be really really really ****ed off at the Leftards who
have ruined the economy. And many of them own guns.

The day is coming.....LeftwingOcide is on the horizon.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:59:50 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
m...
jeff wrote:
[...]

Bill, are you aware of the new commission that will be redrawing the
political boundaries in 2011? I just saw something about it today.
They are looking for citizens to participate. The make up will be
five Democrats, five Republicans and four "no political party". This
was brought about by a referendum a couple of years ago. It's taking
forever to get anything done but at least SOMETHING will get done.

Jim

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
om...
jeff wrote:
[...]

I know and I voted for it. Also voted for it when Arnie ran it by the
voters a few years ago. But until then we get the same POS's that we have
had for years, until term limited at least. But they will probably stack
the commission. I am a registered Dem, fut being a fiscal conservative and
social liberal most like tosses me.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"azotic" wrote in message
BREAKING NEWS: Arrow drivers wake to nightmare before Christmas
Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2009 - On Tuesday, as many as 1,400 truck drivers for
Arrow Trucking Co., based out of Tulsa, OK, have been frantically trying

figure out their next moves as the company unexpectedly announced it was
"suspending all operations" that day.

Truckers started calling in to the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers
Association and Land Line after they were awakened with phone calls from
their dispatchers alerting them to the grim news that the company was
shutting its doors and that their instructions were to turn in their

trucks
to the nearest Freightliner dealership.

http://www.landlinemag.com/Special_R...ow-drivers.htm

Best Regards

Tom.

As someone that tried to make a living as a truck driver this does not
really surprise me.

I think if I was the driver under load in this situation and did not have
enough fuel to make it to my delivery point, I would contact either the
shipper or the consignee or the dealer that wants his truck back and offer
to deliver the goods if they would pay for the fuel to get it there and make
it to the dealership to turn in the truck. If none of those folks would
pony up the coin, then I would feel no obligation to do anything other than
inform them where I parked their truck.

The reason the trucking business is in such a sorry state is that they allow
others to set the rates they charge to haul the freight and then try to make
the shortfall up in volume. That plan is always destined for failure.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jeff wrote:
[...]

I may apply.
http://wedrawthelines.ca.gov/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:00:16 -0800, "Roger Shoaf"
wrote:

"azotic" wrote in message
[...]

Or take out a lien on the truck and cargo, for expenses and wages.

I wonder what a newer Freightliner and trailer loaded with Christmas
Stuff is worth?

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Now that we have electronic voting machines. The elections
may be decided by those who program the machines. We voters
might not ever be able to make hope and change again. Now
that the hope and change people are changing the face of the
nation, and removing hope. Abandon hope, ye who live here.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bill McKee" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

What are the odds it will turn out to be five liberals, five
RINO, and four left leaning with no party affiliation?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message

Bill, are you aware of the new commission that will be
redrawing the
political boundaries in 2011? I just saw something about it
today.
They are looking for citizens to participate. The make up
will be
five Democrats, five Republicans and four "no political
party". This
was brought about by a referendum a couple of years ago.
It's taking
forever to get anything done but at least SOMETHING will get
done.

Jim

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I heard a quote years ago, that may apply. "We lost a dollar
on every sale, but made up for it on the volume."

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message

The reason the trucking business is in such a sorry state is
that they allow
others to set the rates they charge to haul the freight and
then try to make
the shortfall up in volume. That plan is always destined
for failure.

--

Roger Shoaf

About the time I had mastered getting the toothpaste back in
the tube, then
they come up with this striped stuff.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ouch! I sure don't call that economic recovery.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"azotic" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Roger Shoaf" wrote:

I think if I was the driver under load in this situation and did not have
enough fuel to make it to my delivery point, I would contact either the
shipper or the consignee or the dealer that wants his truck back and offer
to deliver the goods if they would pay for the fuel to get it there and make
it to the dealership to turn in the truck. If none of those folks would
pony up the coin, then I would feel no obligation to do anything other than
inform them where I parked their truck.

After you dropped that trailer in the nearest parking lot, you would get better fuel
mileage heading for home

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Far more honrable than a tailgate sale, to earn money for
fuel.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Wes" wrote in message

After you dropped that trailer in the nearest parking lot,
you would get better fuel
mileage heading for home

Wes
--
"Additionally as a security officer, I carry a gun to
protect

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that jeff on or about Wed,
23 Dec 2009 18:29:04 -0500 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
[...]

Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich
Any entity big enough to meet your needs,
is big enough to decide what those needs should be.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.

Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that Wes on or about Thu, 24
Dec 2009 11:39:48 -0500 did write/type or cause to appear in
"Roger Shoaf" wrote:

I think if I was the driver under load in this situation and did not have
enough fuel to make it to my delivery point, I would contact either the
shipper or the consignee or the dealer that wants his truck back and offer
to deliver the goods if they would pay for the fuel to get it there and make
it to the dealership to turn in the truck. If none of those folks would
pony up the coin, then I would feel no obligation to do anything other than
inform them where I parked their truck.

After you dropped that trailer in the nearest parking lot, you would get better fuel
mileage heading for home

Assuming you owned your own truck. This reads like Arrow told
their drivers (the ones driving company trucks) to park it, head home,
don't call us, we'll call you.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:01:09 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

.. .

news:dbmdnTTND4tILa_WnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@giganews. com...
jeff wrote:
[...]

What the hell. The worst they can do is say "Thank you but your
services are not required." If it's done on the up and up (why do I
doubt that?) it will be a good thing. Who knows, maybe the
Republicans can gain control of the legislature and stop a lot of this
excessive taxing and spending that is going on. We can only hope.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 05:09:11 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

What are the odds it will turn out to be five liberals, five
RINO, and four left leaning with no party affiliation?

Probably about 712 to 1.

Jim

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

. ..

jeff wrote:
[...]

The Republicans will not get control, and they seem to spend almost as much
as the Dems. But we may get a more centrist legislature. For years the
California legislature has been much more left than the state as an average.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message

[...]

Not anymore room for crookedness than now. Look at the areas with more
voters than living people. And with an electronic machine, is easy to get a
paper trail Just attach a small printer to each unit, and the person sees
what he voted for, then turns in the paper.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Roger Shoaf" wrote:

I think if I was the driver under load in this situation and did not have
enough fuel to make it to my delivery point, I would contact either the
shipper or the consignee or the dealer that wants his truck back and offer
to deliver the goods if they would pay for the fuel to get it there and make
it to the dealership to turn in the truck. If none of those folks would
pony up the coin, then I would feel no obligation to do anything other than
inform them where I parked their truck.

After you dropped that trailer in the nearest parking lot, you would get better fuel
mileage heading for home

Assuming you owned your own truck. This reads like Arrow told
their drivers (the ones driving company trucks) to park it, head home,
don't call us, we'll call you.

I believe that pretty much all of the trucks Arrow was using were leased
from the manufacturers and that's why the drivers were told to drop them
off at the nearest Freightliner dealer.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.

Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???

Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that "Michael A. Terrell"
on or about Fri, 25 Dec 2009 12:08:12

cavelamb wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.

Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???

Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.

There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

pyotr

-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.
Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???

Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.

There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

pyotr

I'll bet you didn't get any for Christmas, didja!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.

Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???

Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.

There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

I never mentioned 'Santa'.

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.
Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???

Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.

There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

pyotr

I'll bet you didn't get any for Christmas, didja!

What would he do with sanity? ;-)

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.
Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???
Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.
There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

pyotr

I'll bet you didn't get any for Christmas, didja!

What would he do with sanity? ;-)

T'wern't sanity I was referring to...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.
Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???
Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.
There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

pyotr

I'll bet you didn't get any for Christmas, didja!

What would he do with sanity? ;-)

T'wern't sanity I was referring to...

Well, that's just crazy talk! ;-)

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats
happening around our country.
Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that
we'd all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow
stew, getting our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???

Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.

There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

pyotr

I'll bet you didn't get any for Christmas, didja!

Started my day with a bang , an' it's only gotten better since ...

--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That agrees with what I gathered from the article.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Pete C." wrote in message
ster.com...

Assuming you owned your own truck. This reads
like Arrow told
their drivers (the ones driving company trucks) to park
it, head home,
don't call us, we'll call you.

I believe that pretty much all of the trucks Arrow was using
were leased
from the manufacturers and that's why the drivers were told
to drop them
off at the nearest Freightliner dealer.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote:

Assuming you owned your own truck. This reads like Arrow told
their drivers (the ones driving company trucks) to park it, head home,
don't call us, we'll call you.

I believe that pretty much all of the trucks Arrow was using were leased
from the manufacturers and that's why the drivers were told to drop them
off at the nearest Freightliner dealer.

I don't remember all the details on my shirttail cousins deal but the jist of it is the
trucking company negotiates leasing terms with a truck manufacturer and the drivers are
responsible for the lease.

In my cousins case, the truck is leased for 400,000 miles with a warranty that is in
effect for the full term.

I *hope* this isn't a case where the drivers end up holding the bag.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that cavelamb on or about
Fri, 25 Dec 2009 13:31:01 -0600 did write/type or cause to appear in
cavelamb wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.
Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???

Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.

There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

pyotr

I'll bet you didn't get any for Christmas, didja!

I have no idea - I'm sitting on (figuratively speaking) a weeks
mail.

tschus
pyotr

-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that "Snag" on or about
Fri, 25 Dec 2009 18:30:31 -0600 did write/type or cause to appear in
cavelamb wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats
happening around our country.
Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that
we'd all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow
stew, getting our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???

Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.

There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

pyotr

I'll bet you didn't get any for Christmas, didja!

Started my day with a bang , an' it's only gotten better since ...

"Ladies, did you wake up grumpy this morning? Or did you let him
sleep?"

Many years ago, I and my sweetie managed to swing a week together
between quarters. She tended to grumble that I was far too perky in
the morning. "What can I say, I've slept till I'm rested, I woke up
next you, what's not to like?" Of course the next week, when I'm
having to drag out for classes, that is when I held the soliloquy
about the difference between how I am on vacation, and the rest of
term.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that "Michael A. Terrell"
on or about Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:48:54
cavelamb wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.
Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???

Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.

There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

I'll bet you didn't get any for Christmas, didja!

What would he do with sanity? ;-)

Convene a Kangaroo court and have a trial by Joey.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that cavelamb on or about
Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:16:56 -0600 did write/type or cause to appear in
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.
Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???
Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.
There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

pyotr

I'll bet you didn't get any for Christmas, didja!

What would he do with sanity? ;-)

T'wern't sanity I was referring to...

Being back to single ... sanity is over rated.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that Wes on or about Fri, 25
Dec 2009 22:30:15 -0500 did write/type or cause to appear in
"Pete C." wrote:

Assuming you owned your own truck. This reads like Arrow told
their drivers (the ones driving company trucks) to park it, head home,
don't call us, we'll call you.

I believe that pretty much all of the trucks Arrow was using were leased
from the manufacturers and that's why the drivers were told to drop them
off at the nearest Freightliner dealer.

I don't remember all the details on my shirttail cousins deal but the jist of it is the
trucking company negotiates leasing terms with a truck manufacturer and the drivers are
responsible for the lease.

In my cousins case, the truck is leased for 400,000 miles with a warranty that is in
effect for the full term.

And sometimes the company hold the truck, and hires drivers. "It
all depends" - on the bean counter, tax laws, phase of the moon, the
secretary's shoe size...

I *hope* this isn't a case where the drivers end up holding the bag.

It will be, the question is, how big is that bag? I checked a
forum I'm on. Some of the guys just laid off, were hired with in the
last month. They are still waiting for first paychecks.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.
Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???

Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.

There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

I'll bet you didn't get any for Christmas, didja!

What would he do with sanity? ;-)

Convene a Kangaroo court and have a trial by Joey.

In other words, a typical day on usenet?

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
[...]