Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill McKee Bill McKee is offline

Default Arrow Trucking Shuts Doors

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Now that we have electronic voting machines. The elections
may be decided by those who program the machines. We voters
might not ever be able to make hope and change again. Now
that the hope and change people are changing the face of the
nation, and removing hope. Abandon hope, ye who live here.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bill McKee" wrote in message

The scary part, is sometimes I think the Healthcare Bill is
to keep people
from looking at the lack of Congressional action on the
meltdown. They say
the Recession is ending. BS! Unemployment numbers still
very high,
something like 319,000 people moved over to special extended
unemployment
just last week. They have given Wall Street bunches of
money, and now they
are giving it back after they used it to scam investors out
of even more
money, and want no regulation of their business, until the
next bailout is
needed. We need to vote out all the incumbents. We may
throw out a good
one or 2 in the process, but is worth the error. The
government has added
about a 1/2 million in debt per family this year and not
much has been
improved. The housing improvement is driven by the Tax
Credit, and the Fed
buying all new mortgages. What happens in 2 months when the
Fed stops
buying the mortgages. And the interest rate starts rising
again. How many
foreclosures then? We have an administration saying we will
cut emissions.
While China and India are laughing all the way to more
production. What the
hell was Arnold, The Govenator, doing at the Climate summit.
The economy in
California is in chaos. The Legislature has been
overspending for years and
committing spending into the future. They have the
districts Gerrymandered
so 90% get re-elected. We are screwed, or at least our kids
and grandkids
are.

Not anymore room for crookedness than now. Look at the areas with more
voters than living people. And with an electronic machine, is easy to get a
paper trail Just attach a small printer to each unit, and the person sees
what he voted for, then turns in the paper.