jhill

Default OT -- need help getting staples for my Arrow stapler

I have an Arrow pliers-type stapler I have carried in my briefcase for many
years and it really suits my needs. I used to be able to get the staples
for it locally where I used to live, but I have moved, and they are not
available around here.

You can see the stapler and an offer for the staples at:
www.maxmax.com/fP66ToolsStaples.asp
as well as other sites.

The problem is that the staples are 1.19 a box, and they have a $20 min
order, plus P&H. Two boxes will probably last me the rest of my life!

Does anyone have an Arrow dealer near them where you can get me a couple of
boxes?

willshak

jhill wrote:

I have an Arrow pliers-type stapler I have carried in my briefcase for many
years and it really suits my needs. I used to be able to get the staples
for it locally where I used to live, but I have moved, and they are not
available around here.

You can see the stapler and an offer for the staples at:
www.maxmax.com/fP66ToolsStaples.asp
as well as other sites.

The problem is that the staples are 1.19 a box, and they have a $20 min
order, plus P&H. Two boxes will probably last me the rest of my life!

Does anyone have an Arrow dealer near them where you can get me a couple of
boxes?

You've tried the big office supply stores; Staples, Office Depot, Office
Max, etc.?
Seth Goodman

In article , wrote:
I have an Arrow pliers-type stapler I have carried in my briefcase for many
years and it really suits my needs. I used to be able to get the staples
for it locally where I used to live, but I have moved, and they are not
available around here.

You can see the stapler and an offer for the staples at:
www.maxmax.com/fP66ToolsStaples.asp
as well as other sites.

The problem is that the staples are 1.19 a box, and they have a $20 min
order, plus P&H. Two boxes will probably last me the rest of my life!

Does anyone have an Arrow dealer near them where you can get me a couple of
boxes?

A very short Google search reveals that Arrow will sell the larger
(2,400 count) package of P66 staples direct for $3.05 + 2.00 shipping.

http://tinyurl.com/3r24u

and ordering details at:

http://tinyurl.com/3jpe5

--