Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Arrow Trucking Shuts Doors

pyotr filipivich wrote:
Let the Record show that cavelamb on or about
Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:16:56 -0600 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
Let the Record show that "Michael A. Terrell"
on or about Fri, 25 Dec 2009 12:08:12
-0500 did write/type or cause to appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the
following:
cavelamb wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
That just isn't right... Pretty scary that this is whats happening
around our country.
Cant be happening. Did the One promise Hope and Change, and that we'd
all be drinking that free bubble-up, eating that rainbow stew, getting
our mortgages paid, and our cars paid for.

What? You mean with all this bull**** - there isn't a pony?

well shucky darns.
-
pyotr filipivich

This might be the perfect time to talk about - Santa Clause???
Might as well. It's too late for the Sanity Clause.
There ain'ta no Santa Clause.

pyotr

I'll bet you didn't get any for Christmas, didja!

What would he do with sanity? ;-)

T'wern't sanity I was referring to...

Being back to single ... sanity is over rated.
-
pyotr filipivich

Certainly true enough around here!