Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wind Power

Don Foreman wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:35:23 -0400, Wes wrote:

cavelamb wrote:

I can't address wind power ashore, but I'm very much in favor of it
afloat!

Currently reading Nevile Shute's "Trustee from the Toolroom", have you ever read it?

Wes

I keep looking for it in used bookstores but no luck so far.

It was the first book I checked out of the library
after getting my most recent card.

That guy could sure write!

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:
Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

I can't address wind power ashore, but I'm very much in favor of it
afloat!

Currently reading Nevile Shute's "Trustee from the Toolroom", have you
ever read it?

Wes

No, haven't heard of it.
What's it all about, Alfie?

Mechanical geek as hero.
Too rare a theme, I think.

http://www.nevilshute.org/Reviews/trustee.php

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 14, 9:45*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:33:46 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
tanews.com...
With this Cap and Trade BS, the way the market has been going, and the 30%
investment tax credit; I have become totally convinced that now is the
time to install a wind power unit on the farm.

My power company will work with me as long as the unit is under 40KW. So,
I'm looking for a 39.9 KW unit. *The price range on all the equipment is
$500 K.

I'm looking for folks with similar installations. Good decisions on
equipment selection is extremely important. Any contacts out there?

Karl

Wind is nowhere NEAR cost effective yet. *Consider a nuke installation..

Excellent idea. I wonder how much they want for a little 10MWer job...

--
Mistrust the man who finds everything good, the man who finds everything
evil, and still more the man who is indifferent to everything.

You just need to pickup a surplus one of these:
http://englishrussia.com/?p=2355
Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 00:18:56 -0500, the infamous Don Foreman
scrawled the following:

cavelamb wrote:

I can't address wind power ashore, but I'm very much in favor of it
afloat!

Currently reading Nevile Shute's "Trustee from the Toolroom", have you ever read it?

Wes

I keep looking for it in used bookstores but no luck so far.

You're in luck, Don. It's available used through Amazon.com at prices
from $8.98 to, get this: over $200. thud

I recently reread my local library's copy.

Anyone here make gray eggs?

--
Mistrust the man who finds everything good, the man who finds everything
evil, and still more the man who is indifferent to everything.
-- Johann K. Lavater
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

I can't address wind power ashore, but I'm very much in favor of it
afloat!

Currently reading Nevile Shute's "Trustee from the Toolroom", have you ever read it?

Wes

Excellent book. Read it recently, one of my favorites.
I have it in e-book format if anyone is interested.
It's long out of print.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl, You might want to check out this article:

http://www.energytrust.org/library/c...rm_CS_0810.pdf

I drive by this one at least twice weekly. Located in the Willamette
valley about
40 miles south of Portland OR.

Only 10 Kw--but 4x10=40. Start your own "wind farm".

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Winston wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

I can't address wind power ashore, but I'm very much in favor of it
afloat!

Currently reading Nevile Shute's "Trustee from the Toolroom", have
you ever read it?

Wes

No, haven't heard of it.
What's it all about, Alfie?

Mechanical geek as hero.
Too rare a theme, I think.

http://www.nevilshute.org/Reviews/trustee.php

--Winston

Interesting. Thanks W
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

I can't address wind power ashore, but I'm very much in favor of it
afloat!

Currently reading Nevile Shute's "Trustee from the Toolroom", have you ever read it?

Wes

No, haven't heard of it.
What's it all about, Alfie?

Model machinist, sailors, ect. Interesting story. I'm about done with it and am going to
offer to pass it around via the RCM book club.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

I can't address wind power ashore, but I'm very much in favor of it
afloat!

Currently reading Nevile Shute's "Trustee from the Toolroom", have you ever read it?

Wes

No, haven't heard of it.
What's it all about, Alfie?

Model machinist, sailors, ect. Interesting story. I'm about done with it and am going to
offer to pass it around via the RCM book club.

Wes

I found a very clean copy in the used bookstore today.
$4
Let me read it first.
Then we'll see about lending it out...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

I can't address wind power ashore, but I'm very much in favor of it
afloat!

Currently reading Nevile Shute's "Trustee from the Toolroom", have you ever read it?

Wes

No, haven't heard of it.
What's it all about, Alfie?

Model machinist, sailors, ect. Interesting story. I'm about done with it and am going to
offer to pass it around via the RCM book club.

Wes

I found a very clean copy in the used bookstore today.
$4
Let me read it first.
Then we'll see about lending it out...

I bought 83 books last week, for 11 cents each. ($9.13) One is 'Soul
Of A New Machine'. It is a decent to good copy. Most of the rest are
classic Science Fiction. I dug through about 3000 books for the few
that I found

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I bought 83 books last week, for 11 cents each. ($9.13) One is 'Soul
Of A New Machine'. It is a decent to good copy. Most of the rest are
classic Science Fiction. I dug through about 3000 books for the few
that I found

The story of how the Eclipse 32 came to be.
Fascinating story.

If you can find a copy, I HIGHLY recommend "Hackers",
which tells a wider story of the micro revolution.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I bought 83 books last week, for 11 cents each. ($9.13) One is 'Soul
Of A New Machine'. It is a decent to good copy. Most of the rest are
classic Science Fiction. I dug through about 3000 books for the few
that I found

The story of how the Eclipse 32 came to be.
Fascinating story.

If you can find a copy, I HIGHLY recommend "Hackers",
which tells a wider story of the micro revolution.

There are a lot of used book dealers around here. I'll keep an eye
out, now that I'm feeling a little better. Its amazing what a bad tooth
can do to your health.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

cavelamb wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I bought 83 books last week, for 11 cents each. ($9.13) One is
'Soul
Of A New Machine'. It is a decent to good copy. Most of the rest are
classic Science Fiction. I dug through about 3000 books for the few
that I found

The story of how the Eclipse 32 came to be.
Fascinating story.

If you can find a copy, I HIGHLY recommend "Hackers",
which tells a wider story of the micro revolution.

There are a lot of used book dealers around here. I'll keep an eye
out, now that I'm feeling a little better. Its amazing what a bad tooth
can do to your health.

Try getting your neck fused, it will screw your life for several months and
possibly the rest of it.

Richard W. On the 7th day after surgery.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I bought 83 books last week, for 11 cents each. ($9.13) One is
'Soul
Of A New Machine'. It is a decent to good copy. Most of the rest are
classic Science Fiction. I dug through about 3000 books for the few
that I found

The story of how the Eclipse 32 came to be.
Fascinating story.

If you can find a copy, I HIGHLY recommend "Hackers",
which tells a wider story of the micro revolution.

There are a lot of used book dealers around here. I'll keep an eye
out, now that I'm feeling a little better. Its amazing what a bad tooth
can do to your health.

Try getting your neck fused, it will screw your life for several months and
possibly the rest of it.

Richard W. On the 7th day after surgery.

I have had problems with dental infections for over 30 years, and
everyone wants 'to save that tooth, at all costs'.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[...]

I had some pulled, because I couldn't afford to have them fixed and deal
with my wife's cancer at the same time. My cousin was born premature and had
no enamel on her teeth. She lost them all at 28 because she couldn't afford
to keep them.

Have you started to wonder about the incentive for the dentist to tell you
to keep them?

Richard W.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

. ..

cavelamb wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[...]

the cost for an implant or a bridge may outway the costs to keep it. the
long term damage and cost to surrounding teeth if there's a hole may also
outway the cost to keep it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I bought 83 books last week, for 11 cents each. ($9.13) One is
'Soul
Of A New Machine'. It is a decent to good copy. Most of the rest
are
classic Science Fiction. I dug through about 3000 books for the few
that I found

The story of how the Eclipse 32 came to be.
Fascinating story.

If you can find a copy, I HIGHLY recommend "Hackers",
which tells a wider story of the micro revolution.

There are a lot of used book dealers around here. I'll keep an eye
out, now that I'm feeling a little better. Its amazing what a bad tooth
can do to your health.

Try getting your neck fused, it will screw your life for several months
and
possibly the rest of it.

Richard W. On the 7th day after surgery.

btdt. best day of my life was waking up after neck fusion with no pain,
after 30+ years of suffering crippling headaches and sometimes being unable
to walk .

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[...]

Some are greedy *******s, plain and simple. Today, they are forced to
make sure it is bad enough to come out, or they could lose their
insurance, and license. IOW, lawyers practicing medicine.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default (Way OT) Tooth Stuff. Was: Wind Power

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
"Richard W." wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

(...)

I have had problems with dental infections for over 30 years, and
everyone wants 'to save that tooth, at all costs'.

I had some pulled, because I couldn't afford to have them fixed and deal
with my wife's cancer at the same time. My cousin was born premature and had
no enamel on her teeth. She lost them all at 28 because she couldn't afford
to keep them.

Have you started to wonder about the incentive for the dentist to tell you
to keep them?

Some are greedy *******s, plain and simple. Today, they are forced to
make sure it is bad enough to come out, or they could lose their
insurance, and license. IOW, lawyers practicing medicine.

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez

Search for:
"Effect of hydrogen peroxide on developing plaque and gingivitis in man."
1: J Clin Periodontol. 1979 Apr;6(2):115-30.

Also, an excerpt from my posting to sci.med.dentistry about 5 years ago:

Supplies:

Sonicare toothbrush. You can use any toothbrush, of course.
The Sonicare just 'feels' more effective to me.
If it feels too 'violent', try the Braun.
Electric brushes are more fun than the manual type.

Toothpaste (Plain white stuff, not gel). Most gel pastes don't
have fluoride. Fluoride is good.

Floss
(Johnson & Johnson waxed. Flat, measures about 0.005" thick)
(Not the store brand, because that cheap stuff shreds and sticks
between your teeth, driving you crazy.)

Hydrogen Peroxide Solution, 3% concentration.
Found hidden on bottom shelf, near the first aid supplies.
Often in a dark brown plastic bottle.
The label will say "For treatment of minor cuts and abrasions."
And "For use as an antiseptic gargle or rinse."
Get a couple of the smaller 16 oz bottles. It becomes ineffective
over time and / or if it is heated much beyond 86 F.
Try not to shake the bottle. Leave tightly capped.

The bottle may say "dilute with an equal amount of water."
I rinse with the stuff full strength. No problems.

Forget mouthwash. Stuff is completely ineffective for longer than a few minutes.
Forget breath mints. Most contain sugar, which grows oral bugs like crazy.
Forget chewing gum like 'Dentyne'. Lots of sugar.
Read the label first. You will be surprised at times.

First thing in the morning and after every meal and snack,
rinse out with an ounce of Hydrogen Peroxide. The stuff is very safe to rinse in
your mouth and will not cause discomfort if it comes into contact with
oral bugs. Swish a few times and spit. The oral bugs will konk out and be rinsed
down the drain. Peroxide foams a little when in contact with bacteria.
The stuff has a delicate 'mediciny' taste.

After rinsing, floss. Yank about 24" out of the container and wrap the end
around either index finger. Saw the floss between each tooth to get the bad
stuff out. There will be blood. There may be pus. This is normal, until your
gums are back in shape. After each tooth, wrap the used floss on your finger and
use clean floss for the next tooth. When you are done with both upper and lower
jaws, rinse with another ounce of Peroxide.
The stuff is very inexpensive. You are giving the antiseptic better access to
the bacteria in the gaps between your teeth. Swish and spit.

*"Brushing teeth" is just a figure of speech.*
Brush only those surfaces that you want to be clean. So in addition to all
surfaces of every tooth, you will want to also brush the bacteria off of all
other mouth surfaces, to slow the bugs as much as possible.
Feel free to rinse the bristles under hot water and reload the brush with
a little paste to clean another area. Toothpaste is cheap.

Brush all surfaces, including but not limited to:
* Gums, (tongue - side and outside surfaces. Use side-to-side cleaning motion.)
* Tongue. Top and bottom.
* Roof of your mouth.
* Inside surface of your lips.

Take your time. This is a lot more pleasant than a root canal.
Ask me how I know that. Go ahead. Ask.

The first few dozen times that you attempt to clean the rear part of your tongue
and perhaps the rear part of the roof of your mouth, you will gag.
Don't worry, everyone reacts the same way to pressure in these areas.

You aren't gonna lose your lunch. But stay near the sink anyway.
After a while, you will react with much less enthusiasm.

Soon, you may not gag at all.

Want to know what your breath smells like to others?
1) Sniff one wrist to get a baseline.
2) Lick that wrist and allow it to dry.
3) Sniff that wrist again. This is pretty much what you are radiating."

I will worry about 'brushing too thoroughly' right after I have resolved
all the issues I have about being too young, too fit and too wealthy.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Winston wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
"Richard W." wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

(...)

I have had problems with dental infections for over 30 years, and
everyone wants 'to save that tooth, at all costs'.

I had some pulled, because I couldn't afford to have them fixed and deal
with my wife's cancer at the same time. My cousin was born premature and had
no enamel on her teeth. She lost them all at 28 because she couldn't afford
to keep them.

Have you started to wonder about the incentive for the dentist to tell you
to keep them?

Some are greedy *******s, plain and simple. Today, they are forced to
make sure it is bad enough to come out, or they could lose their
insurance, and license. IOW, lawyers practicing medicine.

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:

I don't use a dentist. I go directly to the Oral Suregon. I have had
infections at the roots, which damages the bone. By the time my upper
teeth were all cut out, there isn't enough ridge left to wear an upper
plate. A lot of bad teeth never show a sign above the gums, till the
crown crumbles.

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:22:00 -0700, Richard W. wrote:

Have you started to wonder about the incentive for the dentist to tell you
to keep them?

Never - it's obvious. It's $100 bucks to pull the tooth, and $1,000 to
"save" it. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Winston wrote:

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:

So what does H2O2 ttaste like? Inquiring minds want to know.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

Wes wrote:
Winston wrote:

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:

So what does H2O2 ttaste like? Inquiring minds want to know.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Slimy

And burns when it shoots out your nose.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
Winston wrote:

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:

So what does H2O2 ttaste like? Inquiring minds want to know.

Almost exactly like water.
The stuff is 97% water, so that wasn't too surprising.
It bubbles off oxygen as it turns oral bacteria
into 'bacteria oxide'

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:
Wes wrote:
Winston wrote:

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:

So what does H2O2 ttaste like? Inquiring minds want to know.

(...)

Slimy

Yup. The oxygen bubbles produce that sensation.
Three times a day.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Wes wrote:
Winston wrote:

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:

So what does H2O2 ttaste like? Inquiring minds want to know.

(...)

Slimy

And burns when it shoots out your nose.

Yes.

It is almost indistinguishable from water if you
don't swallow it or attempt to breathe it.

Spit, instead.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Winston wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Wes wrote:
Winston wrote:

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:

So what does H2O2 ttaste like? Inquiring minds want to know.

(...)

Slimy

And burns when it shoots out your nose.

Yes.

It is almost indistinguishable from water if you
don't swallow it or attempt to breathe it.

Spit, instead.

It happened when it foamed up so fast I didn't get a chance to spit
it out. That was about ten years ago. Now, I limit it to a cap full.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Winston wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Wes wrote:
Winston wrote:

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:
So what does H2O2 ttaste like? Inquiring minds want to know.

(...)

Slimy

And burns when it shoots out your nose.

Yes.

It is almost indistinguishable from water if you
don't swallow it or attempt to breathe it.

Spit, instead.

It happened when it foamed up so fast I didn't get a chance to spit
it out. That was about ten years ago. Now, I limit it to a cap full.

Excellent recovery.

I'd seen this peroxide solution in the store since forever.
The name put me off; I thought it was some kind of potentially
harmful 'chemical'. After using it in conjunction with the
other stuff I outlined, I've not had any dental issues.

Not one issue, for several years.

It's one of the 50 secrets I learned, almost too late.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 21:22:03 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Winston wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Wes wrote:
Winston wrote:

[...]

When will we see copies of Winnie's Winning Wecipes, sir?

--
Mistrust the man who finds everything good, the man who finds everything
evil, and still more the man who is indifferent to everything.
-- Johann K. Lavater

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:26:00 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Wes wrote:
Winston wrote:

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:

So what does H2O2 ttaste like? Inquiring minds want to know.

(...)

Slimy

And burns when it shoots out your nose.

Yes.

It is almost indistinguishable from water if you
don't swallow it or attempt to breathe it.

Spit, instead.

--Winston

Two parts H202, one part HCl works well for etching circuit boards.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Wes wrote:
Winston wrote:

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:

So what does H2O2 ttaste like? Inquiring minds want to know.

(...)

Slimy

And burns when it shoots out your nose.

Yes.

It is almost indistinguishable from water if you
don't swallow it or attempt to breathe it.

Spit, instead.

--Winston

Two parts H202, one part HCl works well for etching circuit boards.

Which concentration of H2O2?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default (Way OT) 50 secrets

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 21:22:03 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

(...)

It's one of the 50 secrets I learned, almost too late.

When will we see copies of Winnie's Winning Wecipes, sir?

Let's open that up for everybody! This's what I can remember
off the top of my head. What can y'all add to this?

1) Hydrogen Peroxide. In the drugstore 3% concentration, it
liberates 10% of its volume in oxygen, safely ridding your
mouth of most bacteria when used in conjunction with a
program of brushing and flossing. This can cause depression
and poverty in the dental care community, a thing devoutly to
be desired.

2) When *everybody* is in the stock market, have a chunk of
your assets in cash equivalents. http://www.treasurydirect.gov/
When we get an economy again, this'll be a good place to
stash your loot so you can maneuver after the next crash.
The user interface is wonky but it does work correctly.

3) When you are stuck between four action items, clean and
put away tools and materials. You can make progress on nearly
all your action items at once just by having a place to
work on them. Commit to put away, give away or throw away
just five items Right Now.

4) A 1/2" thick sheet of closed - cell foam in the
four square foot size costs about four bucks at your local
shipping box store, or free if you are dedicated and prepared.
Outline a selection of your hand tools and cut them out of
the foam with a hobby knife to make a drawer insert.
Glue this on to another sheet of foam with spray adhesive.
Adhere the backing foam to a sheet of aluminum for portability.
It takes about 15 minutes per insert.
Your pliers will always be exactly where you can find them.
This reduces stress and saves an immense amount of time.
It will also give you a warm fuzzy feeling every time you
look at that drawer with your tools neatly assorted.
Refer to:
http://www.listaintl.com/assets/docs...er_Instruc.pdf

5) Log to http://mysite.verizon.net/reswoead/id1.html and download
your free copy of The Circular File. It's a collection of
useful materials you can have for free or nearly so. Contribute
your citations for extra karma. Click on the web link to eMail me.

6) Print a copy of the following catalog page. With a
red marker, circle two or three of the items in the lower left
corner and leave it where your Significant Other can find it a
couple weeks before your birthday.
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INPDFF?P...PARTPG=INLMK32
Pull together the seven drill indexes you've
collected over the years and neatly sort their contents into
these nifty drawers so that you can take advantage of your
tools instead of pawing through your index collection.

7) Create a spreadsheet listing the stuff you buy at the grocery.
In the item description, include the names of preferred brands
and the names of brands to avoid. Create your shopping list
via cut and paste. Sort your list by category. Start with mine:

,"Tap Plastics","2 oz. HDPE bottle"
,"Condiments","A1 Steak Sauce"
,"First Aid","ACE bandage, Self adhering"
,"Whole Foods","Almonds, 'Butter Toffee'"
,"Veggys","Almonds, Raw"
,"Veggys","Almonds, Slivered, 1/3 cup"
,"Paper Prods","Aluminum Foil, Heavy Duty, Wide"
,"Cleaning Prods","Ammonia"
,"Soup","Amy's Organic Chunky Tomato Bisque. NOT 'Imagine'"
,"Soup","Amy's Organic chunky tomato bisque. NOT 'Imagine'"
,"Soup","Amy's Organic Cream of Tomato Soup, Boxed. NOT 'Imagine'"
,"Soup","Amy's Organic Cream of Tomato Soup, NOT 'Imagine'"
,"First Aid","Antiperspirant 'Dry Idea' (NOT 'Sure' brand)"
,"Frozen Foods","Apple Tarts, NOT Amy's"
,"Frozen Foods","Apple Turnovers"
,"Veggys","Apple, Gala "
,"Veggys","Apple, Granny Smith"
,"Veggys","Apple, HoneyCrisp"
,"Veggys","Apple, New Zealand Rose"
,"Veggys","Apple, Pink Lady"
,"Frozen Foods","Artichoke Hearts, Frozen, 3 9 oz boxes"
,"Veggys","Artichokes, Quan 2"
,"Veggys","Arugula"
,"Veggys","Avocado (on Sale only!)"
,"Whole Foods","Bacon, Lean, 2 lb"
,"Paper Prods","Bags, Plastic, Gallon Freezer"
,"Paper Prods","Bags, Plastic, Quart Freezer, NON Pulltab"
,"Paper Prods","Bags, tall kitchen"
,"Veggys","Bananas"
,"Pharmacy","Band-Aids"
,"First Aid","BandAids"
,"Housewares","Barkeeper's Friend"
,"Veggys","Basil, fresh"
,"Hardware","Batteries, 9V"
,"Hardware","Batteries, AAA"
,"Hardware","Batteries, D"
,"Spices","Bay Leaves"
,"Canned Goods","Beans, Pinto, 15 oz can"
,"Ethnic","Beans, refried"
,"Soup","Beef Broth, Swanson Boxed"
,"Meat","Beef, 1 1/4 lb trimmed top blade steaks"
,"Meat","Beef, 1 ½ lb filet"
,"Meat","Beef, 3 lbs boneless Rib Roast"
,"Meat","Beef, Bone-in Chuck Roast, 2 lb"
,"Meat","Beef, Chuck Roast, 1-1/2 lbs"
,"Canned Goods","Beef, Dried, in jar"
,"Meat","Beef, Flank or Skirt or Hanger Steak 1 lb"
,"Meat","Beef, Ground Chuck, 1 lb"
,"Meat","Beef, Pot Roast, 3 lb"
,"Meat","Beef, Rib eye Steaks, 2"
,"Deli","Beef, Roast, cooked"
,"Meat","Beef, Sirloin Steak"
,"Meat","Beef, Skirt Steak, Two 6 oz each, 3/4” thk."
,"Meat","Beef, Steak"
,"Meat","Beef, T Bone Steaks"
,"Veggys","Bell Pepper, Green"
,"Veggys","Bell Pepper, Yellow"
,"First Aid","Ben-Gay or Icy Hot"
,"Baking Goods","Bicarb of Soda"
,"Dairy","Biscuits, “Grands”"
,"Baking Goods","Bisquick"
,"Frozen Foods","Blueberries"
,"Frozen Foods","Bread Dough, Frozen, 1lb"
,"Bakery","Bread, baguette, really stale"
,"Bakery","Bread, Ciabatta Rolls"
,"Bakery","Bread, French unsliced"
,"Bakery","Bread, Seeded Sweet, Sliced"
,"Bakery","Bread, Sliced"
,"Bakery","Bread, Sliced Rye"
,"Bakery","Bread, Sour French"
,"Bakery","Bread, Sourdough, Sliced"
,"Bakery","Bread, Sweet French, Sliced"
,"Deli","Brie, 8 oz"
,"Baking Goods","Brown sugar"
,"Baking Goods","Brownie Mix"
,"Soup","Bullion, Chicken"
,"Dessert","Burnt Almond cake from Dick's Bakery"
,"Dairy","Butter, Salted, 3 lbs, Challenge or Land O Lakes"
,"Dairy","Butter, Unsalted, 3 lbs Challenge or Land O Lakes"
,"Diary","Buttermilk"
,"Dicks Bakery","Cake"
,"Baking Goods","Cake Mix"
,"Deli","Canadian Bacon"
,"Pasta","Capellini"
,"Veggys","Carrots, 2"
,"Soap","Cascade dish washer detergent"
,"Snacks","Cashews, Salted, Not Store Cello!"
,"Veggys","Celery"
,"Breakfast","Cereal, 'Special K'"
,"Breakfast","Cereal, “Life”"
,"Breakfast","Cereal, “Mini Wheats”"
,"Breakfast","Cereal, Corn Flakes, Small Box"
,"Breakfast","Cereal, Granola, Quaker Oats with almonds. NO FRUIT"
,"Cereal","Cereal, Post 'Apple Pecan Caramel Crunch'"
,"Cereal","Cereal, Quaker Natural Granola' 'Oats and Honey'"
,"Dairy","Cheese"
,"Snacks","Cheese Food, Velveeta"
,"Dairy","Cheese Spread, Aluette"
,"Dairy","Cheese, Asiago"
,"Deli","Cheese, Blue 'Maytag' 4 oz."
,"Dairy","Cheese, Cheddar, Tillamook"
,"Dairy","Cheese, Cottage"
,"Dairy","Cheese, Cream, 1 lb"
,"Dairy","Cheese, Feta, Crumbled"
,"Deli","Cheese, Fontina"
,"Deli","Cheese, Goat, 2 oz"
,"Dairy","Cheese, Monterey Jack"
,"Dairy","Cheese, Monterey Jack, with Jalapeno Peppers"
,"Deli","Cheese, Parmesan, Tub"
,"Dairy","Cheese, Provolone"
,"Deli","Cheese, Shredded Parmesan/Romano Blend"
,"Deli","Cheese, Swiss"
,"Snacks","Cheetos"
,"Crackers","Cheez-Its in 'lunchbox' bags"
,"Frozen Foods","Cherries"
,"Jams","Cherry Preserves"
,"Soup","Chicken Broth, Swanson box, Quan 2"
,"Soup","Chicken Stock, Swanson box, Quan 2"
,"Meat","Chicken, 6 lbs total, breast, Legs, Thighs. boneless skinless"
,"Meat","Chicken, Cubed 1 lb"
,"Meat","Chicken, double breast, bone-in with skin, (Four half-breasts)"
,"Meat","Chicken, double breast, boneless skinless, (Four half-breasts)"
,"Meat","Chicken, double breast, boneless with skin, (Four half-breasts)"
,"Meat","Chicken, Drumsticks"
,"Meat","Chicken, Free range roasting"
,"Deli","Chicken, Roasted 2 ½ lb"
,"Meat","Chicken, Thigh, bone-in skin-on 4 pcs"
,"Meat","Chicken, Thigh, boneless skinless 4 pcs"
,"Veggys","Chili Pepper, Anaheim"
,"Veggys","Chili Pepper, chipolte, Dried"
,"Veggys","Chili Pepper, Serrano"
,"Spices","Chili Powder"
,"Spices","Chili Powder, Ancho"
,"Canned Goods","Chili, Canned for KK"
,"Canned Goods","Chili, Dennison's Original"
,"Ethnic","Chilis, Diced Chipolte in Adobo Sauce, 4 oz can, Ortega"
,"Ethnic","Chilis, Diced Green, 4 oz can, Ortega"
,"Ethnic","Chilis, Diced Jalapeños, 4 oz can, Ortega"
,"Ethnic","Chipolte sauce"
,"Snacks","Chips, BBQ"
,"Snacks","Chips, Corn"
,"Snacks","Chips, Doritos or Tostitos plain"
,"Snacks","Chips, Frito's plain, Big Bag"
,"Veggys","Chives, Fresh"
,"Snacks","Chutney"
,"Veggys","Cilantro, 1 bunch"
,"Spices","Cinnamon"
,"Salad Dressing","Cocktail Sauce"
,"Coffee","Coffee Beans, CAFFINATED, Peets"
,"Coffee","Coffee Beans, CAFFINATED, Peets French Roast"
,"Coffee","Coffee for Work, ground"
,"Soft Drinks","Coke in 1L bottle"
,"Deli","Cold cuts. Ham, Turkey, Chicken, Corn Beef"
,"Snacks","Cookies"
,"Veggys","Corn Husks, dried"
,"Basics","Corn Meal, small bag"
,"Baking Goods","Corn Starch"
,"Dairy","Cottage Cheese, NOT 'KNUDSON'"
,"Snacks","Crackers, Ry-Crisp"
,"Snacks","Crackers, Saltines"
,"Snacks","Crackers, Table Water"
,"Frozen Foods","Cranberries"
,"Canned Goods","Cranberry Sauce"
,"Dairy","Cream Cheese"
,"Dairy","Cream Cheese, 8 oz"
,"Dairy","Cream, Heavy, Quart"
,"Frozen Foods","Croissants, Large"
,"Commodity Bread","Crumpets"
,"Veggys","Cucumber"
,"Spices","Cumin, Ground"
,"Pharmacy","Dental Floss"
,"Spices","Dill Seed"
,"Housewares","Dish Soap, Ivory"
,"Housewares","Dish Washing Detergent, Cascade"
,"Frozen Foods","Dough, Croissant, Frozen"
,"Soup?","Dried Beef"
,"Baking Goods","Dry Buttermilk"
,"Housewares","Easy-Off aerosol"
,"Pharmacy","Echinacea"
,"Housewares","Egg Poaching Pan with Plastic Handle"
,"Dairy","Eggs, Cagefree"
,"Ethnic","Enchilada sauce, Green 'La Victoria'"
,"Bakery","English Muffins"
,"Pasta","Fettuccine"
,"Pasta","Fettuccine, 16 oz"
,"Snacks","Filbert nuts, not store cello"
,"Baking Goods","Flour, Gen purpose, 5 lb"
,"Bakery","French Bread, Sweet"
,"Drinks","Fruit juice, unrefrigerated"
,"Veggys","Fruit, assorted fresh"
,"Paper Prods","Garbage bags, Large clear"
,"Spices","Garlic Powder"
,"Salad Dressing","Garlic, chopped, Large Jar"
,"Veggys","Garlic, crushed, in jar"
,"Veggys","Garlic, one head"
,"Veggys","Ginger, crushed, in glass jar (Produce)"
,"Smart & Final","Glass cleaner, gallon"
,"Smart & Final","Glass Cleaner, Spray Bottle, 3 bottles"
,"Veggys","Grapes, Seedless"
,"Veggys","Green Pepper"
,"Deli","Gruyere Cheese, grated, 2 cups"
,"Personal Prods","Hair Conditioner, Suave Strawberry"
,"Personal Prods","Hair Shampoo"
,"Dairy","Half and Half"
,"Meat","Ham ½ lb"
,"Deli","Ham, 1/2” slab for dicing"
,"Meat","Ham, Deli, 4 thin slices"
,"Meat","Ham, Deli, Dinner Slice"
,"Meat","Hamburger, Ground Chuck, 1 lb"
,"Deli","Hot Dogs, (1st) Hebrew National or (2nd) Nathan's"
,"First Aid","Hydrogen Peroxide"
,"Pharmacy","Ibuprofen"
,"RiteAid","Ice Cream"
,"Soft Drinks","Iced Tea Snapple"
,"Ethnic","Jalapeno peppers, diced 4 oz can, Ortega"
,"Jams","Jam, Apple Butter"
,"Jams","Jam, Red Currant"
,"Cleaning Prods","Jet Dry, large bottle at S&F or Costco"
,"Canned Goods","K lunch: Dennisons 'no bean' chili"
,"Canned Goods","K lunch: Hormel Tamales beef in chili sauce"
,"Veggys","Kale"
,"Condiments","Ketchup, Hunts"
,"Canned Goods","Kidney beans (Red beans) 20 oz can"
,"Paper Prods","Kleenex rectangles, 2"
,"Paper Prods","Kleenex squares, 2"
,"Soap","Laundry Detergent, 'Cheer'"
,"Dessert","Lemon cake"
,"Veggys","Lemons, Large, 2"
,"Veggys","Lettuce, Bibb, 3 heads"
,"Veggys","Lettuce, Iceberg Head"
,"Veggys","Lettuce, Romaine Head"
,"Veggys","Lettuce, Ruffly Edges"
,"Veggys","Lime"
,"Housewares","Lime-Away"
,"Hardware","Lint brush for Garage"
,"Nuts","Lychee Nuts, 14 oz can"
,"Snacks","Macadamia Nuts"
,"Spices","Madras Curry"
,"Dairy","Margarine"
,"Ethnic","Masa Harina"
,"Salad Dressing","Mayo"
,"Sur La Table","Meat Thermometer, Spiky, Non-Stupid"
,"Dairy","Milk, 2%, ½ Gallon"
,"Dairy","Milk, 2%, Gallon"
,"Dairy","Milk, Butter"
,"Dairy","Milk, Half-Half"
,"Dairy","Milk, Whole, Pint"
,"Deli","Mozzarella, Grated, 2 oz"
,"Veggys","Mushrooms, one Cello"
,"Veggys","Mushrooms, Portobello, Large, 3"
,"Veggys","Mushrooms, White, ½ lb"
,"Salad Dressing","Mustard"
,"Salad Dressing","Mustard, Country Dijon"
,"Paper Prods","Napkins, Vanity Fair 'Lunch' size"
,"Race St.","New England Chowder, Tuesday thru Friday"
,"Snacks","Nuts, Shelled, NOT STORE CELLO"
,"Juice","Odwalla Orange, Small Bottle"
,"Juice","Odwalla Tangerine, Small Bottle"
,"Salad Dressing","Oil, Olive"
,"Veggys","Onion, Red, Small"
,"Veggys","Onion, Vidalia"
,"Veggys","Onions, Green, Bunch"
,"Veggys","Onions, Sweet Yellow, 4"
,"Juice","Orange Juice, Odwalla"
,"Veggys","Oranges, large,3"
,"Veggys","Oregano, Fresh"
,"Paper Prods","Paper Towels, Viva Decorated roll"
,"Veggys","Parsley, Flat Leaf"
,"Veggys","Parsley, Regular"
,"Snacks","Peanut Butter, Jif Super Chunky for KK"
,"Snacks","Peanuts"
,"Frozen Foods","Peas, baby, 10 oz frozen"
,"Stationery","Pen, ballpoint"
,"Pasta","Penne Pasta, Small, 1 lb"
,"Veggys","Pepper, Chili, Jalapeño"
,"Canned Goods","Pepper, Chili, Jalapeño, canned"
,"Veggys","Pepper, Chili, Poblano or Anaheim"
,"Veggys","Pepper, Green Bell"
,"Ethnic","Peppers, Ro-Tel, 2 10 oz cans"
,"Soft Drinks","Pepsi, Diet"
,"Beauty Supplies","Peroxide Liquid Developer, 30 volume (9%) 1 GGL, 'Londoner' Union Ave Store"
,"First Aid","Peroxide, 3% solution"
,"Deli","Pickles"
,"Frozen Foods","Pie Crust, Frozen "
,"Condiments","Pimentos, Small Jar"
,"Veggys","Pine Nuts, ½ cup"
,"Fresh Fruit","Pineapple rings, sliced"
,"Canned Goods","Pineapple, Crushed in Juice"
,"Nuts","Pistachios, shelled"
,"Hardware","Plant Food, Small bottle"
,"Deli","Polenta, Cooked, 16 oz tube"
,"Snacks","Popcorn"
,"Meat","Pork Roast, 4 lbs"
,"Meat","Pork Baby Back Ribs"
,"Meat","Pork Butt or Shoulder, Cubed, 1 ½ lb"
,"Meat","Pork Chops, 1” thick loin"
,"Meat","Pork Chops, Boneless Center cut, ½ lb"
,"Meat","Pork, Loin Roast, Boneless, 3 lbs"
,"Meat","Pork, Tenderloin, 1 lb"
,"Frozen Foods","Pot Pie, Chicken, Marie Calendar's"
,"Snacks","Potato Chips, Classic"
,"Snacks","Potato Chips, Ruffly"
,"Frozen Foods","Potatoes, 2 lb. bag of frozen hash brown "
,"Veggys","Potatoes, Red, Cello Tray"
,"Veggys","Potatoes, Russet"
,"Veggys","Pumpkin for Carving"
,"Frozen Foods","Quiche, Frozen, Nancy's"
,"Veggys","Radishes"
,"Canned Goods","Ravioli, Canned for KK"
,"Canned Goods","Ravioli, Large can Chef Boyardee Mini Raviolis"
,"Ethnic","Refried Beans, 15 oz can"
,"Staples","Rice, Basmati"
,"Staples","Rice, Long Grain, White"
,"Pasta","Rigatoni"
,"Smart &Final ","Rinse Agent, 'Finish' Large Bottle Smart and Final"
,"Veggys","Rosemary"
,"Veggys","Salad Bar Ingredients"
,"Veggys","Salad Dressing Newman's"
,"Veggys","Salad Dressing Newman's Italian"
,"Salad Dressing","Salad Dressing, Packets"
,"Veggys","Salad Mix in a bag"
,"Deli","Salami, sliced, Cheapo Huge Pack"
,"Canned Goods","Salmon"
,"Ethnic","Salsa, Pace Chunky Medium Spicy"
,"Baking Goods","Salt, Kosher"
,"Baking Goods","Salt, Morton Iodized 26 oz"
,"Crackers","Saltines (Premium)"
,"Paper Prods","Saran Wrap"
,"Ethnic","Sauce, Salsa Verde"
,"Ethnic","Sauce, Salsa, Pace Chunky Medium Spicy"
,"Meat","Sausage, Italian, Cooked, 1 lb"
,"Meat","Sausage, Spicy Italian Links"
,"Veggys","Shallots (Near Onions, resembles Garlic)"
,"Pharmacy","Shaving Cream, 'Gillette Foamy'"
,"Liquor","Sherry, Dry"
,"Frozen Foods","Shrimp, 'Tiger' Tempura Battered"
,"Meat","Shrimp, small, 1 lb shelled, cooked"
,"Race St.","Shrimp, Tuesday thru Friday"
,"Spices","Sloppy Joe Mix, McCormick"
,"Soft Drinks","Snapple"
,"Veggys","Snow Peas, ½ lb"
,"Hardware","Soap, “Murphy's Wood Soap”"
,"Smart & Final","Soap, Dial Liquid Gallon"
,"Pharmacy","Soap, Kirk's Castile Bar"
,"Ethnic","Soba Noodles or other thin noodles, 2 6 oz pkgs"
,"Soup","Soup, Beef Bouillon cubes"
,"Soup","Soup, Chicken Broth, Swanson"
,"Soup","Soup, Chicken Noodle, Campbell's"
,"Soup","Soup, Cream of Chicken, Can"
,"Soup","Soup, Cream of Mushroom, “Amy's” Can"
,"Soup","Soup, KK's choice for work"
,"Soup","Soup, Tomato-Pepper 'PACIFIC', NOT 'Imagine'"
,"Dairy","Sour cream, 16 oz"
,"Sauces","Spaghetti Sauce"
,"Meat","Spareribs, 3 lbs Country Style"
,"Veggys","Spinach, Baby"
,"Veggys","Sponge Cake for Strawberries"
,"Housewares","Sponges, scrubbers for kitchen"
,"Soft Drinks","Sprite in 1L bottle"
,"Veggys","Sprouts"
,"Baking Goods","Sugar, 2 lb. Brown"
,"Baking Goods","Sugar, 5 lb. Refined"
,"Veggys","Sunflower seeds, Hulled and Salted"
,"Ethnic","Taco Sauce, Green, “La Victoria”"
,"Ethnic","Taco Shells. not 'Old El Paso' or 'Mission'"
,"Ethnic","Tahini Sauce"
,"Veggys","Tarragon, Fresh"
,"Coffee","Tea, Decaf, Lemon"
,"Coffee","Tea, Green"
,"Soft Drinks","Tejava in glass bottles"
,"Housewares","Thermometer for meat, Reads down to 120 F"
,"Veggys","Thyme, Fresh"
,"Cleaning Prods","Toilet Bowl Cleaner"
,"Paper Prods","Toilet Paper, Quilted Northern – LARGE rolls"
,"Veggys","Tomatillos, 10"
,"Canned Goods","Tomato Paste"
,"Canned Goods","Tomato Sauce, 15 oz can"
,"Soup","Tomato Soup, Boxed. 'PACIFIC', NOT 'Imagine'"
,"Canned Goods","Tomatoes, 14 oz can 'San Marzano Whole'"
,"Canned Goods","Tomatoes, 15 oz. can Diced Plum"
,"Canned Goods","Tomatoes, 29 oz can"
,"Veggys","Tomatoes, Cherry"
,"Canned Goods","Tomatoes, Diced 15 oz can"
,"Veggys","Tomatoes, Heirloom"
,"Veggys","Tomatoes, Plum"
,"Pharmacy","Toothpaste, Crest"
,"Pharmacy","Toothpaste, Tom's Spearmint"
,"Ethnic","Tortillas, Corn, 6”"
,"Ethnic","Tortillas, Flour, 6” "
,"Snacks","Tostitos"
,"Paper Prods","Towels, Paper, Viva Decorated roll"
,"Paper Prods","TP 'Quilted Northern'"
,"Hardware","Trash Cans, plastic, 18”h x 11w x 14d"
,"Crackers","Triscuit, ''Olive Oil and Cracked Pepper'"
,"Crackers","Triscuit, 'Garlic'"
,"Canned Goods","Tuna in Spring Water"
,"Deli","Turkey, 1/4” slices"
,"Meat","Turkey, Butterball 10 -12 lbs"
,"Salad Dressing","Vegetable Oil, Wesson"
,"Salad Dressing","Vinegar, Cider"
,"Salad Dressing","Vinegar, Red Chinese"
,"Salad Dressing","Vinegar, Red wine"
,"Snacks","Walnuts, Black shelled. Bagged? Need ¼ c"
,"Snacks","Walnuts, shelled"
,"Ethnic","Water Chestnuts, whole"
,"Crackers","Water Crackers, Plain and Flavored"
,"Water","Water, distilled, 1 ggl"
,"Veggys","Watercress, One bunch"
,"Water","Waters for Garage"
,"Dairy","Whipped Cream in a Can"
,"Hardware","Wood Feeder"
,"Salad Dressing","Worcestershire Sauce"
,"Dairy","Yogurt, assorted flavors, no blackberry or raspberry"
,"Dairy","Yogurt, lemon, 2 small cartons"
,"Dairy","Yogurt, plain, 1 small carton"
,"Storage","Ziplock Bags, Gallon Freezer"
,"Storage","Ziplock Bags, Quart Freezer, NON-Pulltab"
,"Veggys","Zucchini"

8) Buy an iRobot Roomba 530. It works great.
(No affiliation. Happy Customer.)

9) Buy a bottle of Rain-X and apply per instructions.
http://www.rainx.com/Products/Windsh.../Original.aspx
(No affiliation. Happy Customer.)

10) Buy or borrow a label maker and tag those identical looking
tool boxes so you don't have to rummage.

To Be Continued.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Winston wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
"Richard W." wrote:
[...]

Also search for "The comparative efficacy of stabilized stannous
fluoride dentifrice, peroxide/baking soda dentifrice and essential oil
mouthrinse for the prevention of gingivitis." at the same site.

I searched for more articles on "hydrogen peroxide gingivitis", and a
lot of studies came up, many saying the H2O2 didn't work all that much
better than anything else. The most interesting article was the one
whose title is mentioned above.

Joe Gwinn

Joe Gwinn
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Winston wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Wes wrote:
Winston wrote:

[...]

And when you get Vincents Desease. Version of Trench Mouth, you get to
gargle with H2O2. Yuk.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Joseph Gwinn wrote:
In article ,
Winston wrote:

(...)

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez

Search for:
"Effect of hydrogen peroxide on developing plaque and gingivitis in man."
1: J Clin Periodontol. 1979 Apr;6(2):115-30.

Also search for "The comparative efficacy of stabilized stannous
fluoride dentifrice, peroxide/baking soda dentifrice and essential oil
mouthrinse for the prevention of gingivitis." at the same site.

I searched for more articles on "hydrogen peroxide gingivitis", and a
lot of studies came up, many saying the H2O2 didn't work all that much
better than anything else. The most interesting article was the one
whose title is mentioned above.

The 'comparative efficacy' article didn't mention the concentration of
H2O2 made available inside the sulcus. It's listed as the 11th ingredient down in a list
of 15 ingredients, with water being listed in the number 3 slot:
http://whatsinproducts.com/informati...6e73e09454bc7d

Sounds to me as if it is a 'gimmick' ingredient, included at a
molecular ratio just to say that some is in the tube.

I've got no argument with the efficacy of stannous fluoride.
That's the reason why I have had such good results with a combination
of brushing with fluoride toothpaste, flossing and rinsing with
an H2O2 solution.

Note that the study did not include a comparison of that
combination of tools and techniques.

It's a little disingenuous to say 'they tested "A" compared with
"J" so therefore "B" is not any more effective than "A".

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Calif Bill wrote:

(...)

And when you get Vincents Desease. Version of Trench Mouth, you get to
gargle with H2O2. Yuk.

It's cheap, safe, effective and is almost indistinguishable from water.

I can think of lots of worse cures.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Don Foreman" wrote in message

(...)

Two parts H202, one part HCl works well for etching circuit boards.

Which concentration of H2O2?

I wonder if the H2O2 just provides agitation?

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:06:02 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Wes wrote:
Winston wrote:

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:

So what does H2O2 ttaste like? Inquiring minds want to know.

(...)

Slimy

And burns when it shoots out your nose.

Yes.

It is almost indistinguishable from water if you
don't swallow it or attempt to breathe it.

Spit, instead.

--Winston

Two parts H202, one part HCl works well for etching circuit boards.

Which concentration of H2O2?

3%, available at Walmart for under a buck a quart.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Wes wrote:
Winston wrote:

Your dentist hopes that you will never discover:

So what does H2O2 ttaste like? Inquiring minds want to know.

(...)

Slimy

And burns when it shoots out your nose.

Yes.

It is almost indistinguishable from water if you
don't swallow it or attempt to breathe it.

Spit, instead.

--Winston

Two parts H202, one part HCl works well for etching circuit boards.

Which concentration of H2O2?

3%, available at Walmart for under a buck a quart.

That sounds handy, because I always have both on hand. Thanks -- I'll have
to remember that one.

--
Ed Huntress

Stick this in your wind power pipe and smoke it. dpb Home Repair 0 April 14th 09 08:27 PM
Wind power plant [email protected] Electronics Repair 8 April 17th 08 06:45 PM
Third World Wind Power Gadget Inspector UK diy 4 October 28th 07 12:26 AM
Wind Power (OT) John UK diy 226 March 25th 07 10:52 PM
DIY roof mount wind power? anyone? Jim UK diy 65 November 25th 05 09:16 AM