Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard W. Richard W. is offline

Default Wind Power

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

"Richard W." wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

cavelamb wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I bought 83 books last week, for 11 cents each. ($9.13) One is
'Soul
Of A New Machine'. It is a decent to good copy. Most of the rest
are
classic Science Fiction. I dug through about 3000 books for the few
that I found

The story of how the Eclipse 32 came to be.
Fascinating story.

If you can find a copy, I HIGHLY recommend "Hackers",
which tells a wider story of the micro revolution.

There are a lot of used book dealers around here. I'll keep an eye
out, now that I'm feeling a little better. Its amazing what a bad tooth
can do to your health.

Try getting your neck fused, it will screw your life for several months
and
possibly the rest of it.

Richard W. On the 7th day after surgery.

I have had problems with dental infections for over 30 years, and
everyone wants 'to save that tooth, at all costs'.

I had some pulled, because I couldn't afford to have them fixed and deal
with my wife's cancer at the same time. My cousin was born premature and had
no enamel on her teeth. She lost them all at 28 because she couldn't afford
to keep them.

Have you started to wonder about the incentive for the dentist to tell you
to keep them?

Richard W.