Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A Bad Manufacturing Economy...

"Ignoramus32305" wrote in message
We just learned from Mr. Banquer that some people are not doing well,
and some are doing well and even prosper.

I think that John Banquer is brilliant!

It's the miner's light he wears on his head. That's how he finds his way in
the dark, which is where he spends most of his time.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Ignoramus32305" wrote in message
We just learned from Mr. Banquer that some people are not doing well,
and some are doing well and even prosper.

I think that John Banquer is brilliant!

It's the miner's light he wears on his head. That's how he finds his way
in
the dark, which is where he spends most of his time.

After becoming the laughing stock of a.m.c., he is trying to do as well on
r.c.m..

Wes

So far I've only seen him in cross-postings from AMC, and I'm hoping it
stays that way. That's why I keep trimming the distribution.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

So far I've only seen him in cross-postings from AMC, and I'm hoping it
stays that way. That's why I keep trimming the distribution.

Damn, since my newsreader trims other groups out, I assumed you replied to both. I was
flipping back and forth from both amc and rcm and I wrongly assumed you replied to him at
amc. Had I realized I wasn't in rcm, I sure wouldn't have added you to the back scatter.
My mistake and thank you for trimming other groups, if you are bored, you will see I
seldom cross post.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

So far I've only seen him in cross-postings from AMC, and I'm hoping it
stays that way. That's why I keep trimming the distribution.

Damn, since my newsreader trims other groups out, I assumed you replied to
both. I was
flipping back and forth from both amc and rcm and I wrongly assumed you
replied to him at
amc. Had I realized I wasn't in rcm, I sure wouldn't have added you to
the back scatter.
My mistake and thank you for trimming other groups, if you are bored, you
will see I
seldom cross post.

Wes

As long as he doesn't decide to start posting here on his own, we're OK. g
I think that he only shows up here when Cliff cross-posts a thread and he
picks it up.

Jon has some serious emotional problems and he can really crap up a NG. I
haven't read AMC for years, for just that reason. He's turned it into a
circus.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 12, 9:27*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

It's the miner's light he wears on his head. That's how he finds his way in
the dark, which is where he spends most of his time.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress spent most of his career writing sales copy for machine
shop magazines... the ones that write mostly about their advertisers
and say how great their equipment is. At one point Ed Huntress started
a machine shop, which didn't last very long. Ed Huntress seems to feel
he knows something about the economy and how it works as it relates to
machine shops. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 12, 5:30*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

So far I've only seen him in cross-postings from AMC, and I'm hoping it
stays that way. That's why I keep trimming the distribution.

--
Ed Huntress

Sort of like you hoped you could make it in the machine shop business
but reality told you something else.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 13, 2:45*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

As long as he doesn't decide to start posting here on his own, we're OK. g

I'll post where I want, when I want and their isn't a damn thing
you're going to do about it.

I think that he only shows up here when Cliff cross-posts a thread and he
picks it up.

Thinking was never your strong point.

Jon has some serious emotional problems and he can really crap up a NG.

Ed thinks he understands the economy and machining but the reality is
he understands neither.

I haven't read AMC for years, for just that reason. He's turned it into a
circus.

Just another reality you can't handle.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 5:30 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

So far I've only seen him in cross-postings from AMC, and I'm hoping it
stays that way. That's why I keep trimming the distribution.

--
Ed Huntress

Sort of like you hoped you could make it in the machine shop business
but reality told you something else.

I was never "in" the machine shop business. I helped a friend financially so
he could buy into CNC. Once he was running on his own money, I sold him my
interest. I already had a full-time job as a manager in the publishing
business.

You really haven't changed, Jon. Lies and more lies, while you run around
making yourself an endless stream of enemies. I've never met a single person
who knows who you are -- especially a few at WESTEC -- who doesn't think you
belong in a mental institution.

You'd do yourself and the world a favor my signing yourself in.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Jun 13, 2:45 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

As long as he doesn't decide to start posting here on his own, we're OK.

I'll post where I want, when I want and their isn't a damn thing
you're going to do about it.

Oh, Christ, here it goes. Wes, puleeze watch those distros. g Now the
****head has let himself in the door, and he's going to play.

I haven't read AMC for years, for just that reason. He's turned it into a
circus.

Just another reality you can't handle.

That's right, Jon. If I want to watch a circus, I'll go to Barnum & Bailey.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 13, 7:12 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

I was never "in" the machine shop business.

You could never make it in the machine shop business and your life
long track record proves it.

You really haven't changed, Jon.

Why would I want to change, Ed? I'm very good at machining and CADCAM
programming unlike you who can do neither. I work for one of the most
successful technology companies on the planet. It's a job you could
never do and will never will do.

What you're good at Ed is surrounding yourself with losers like
yourself who could never make it in the machining business.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 13, 7:15 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

That's right, Jon. If I want to watch a circus, I'll go to Barnum & Bailey.

You are the circus, Ed. You're a clown who can't machine and who can't
program. You think you know something about the economy when the
reality is you're constantly wrong and you don't know jack "s" about
how manufacturing really works.

Take a good look in the mirror... there's no fool like an old fool.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Jun 13, 7:15 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

That's right, Jon. If I want to watch a circus, I'll go to Barnum &
Bailey.

You are the circus, Ed. You're a clown who can't machine and who can't
program.

Boo-hoo.

You think you know something about the economy when the
reality is you're constantly wrong and you don't know jack "s" about
how manufacturing really works.

As if you would know, you ignorant moron.

Take a good look in the mirror... there's no fool like an old fool.

I'm sure you get lots of practice doing that, Jon.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Jun 13, 7:12 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

I was never "in" the machine shop business.

You could never make it in the machine shop business and your life
long track record proves it.

What in the hell are you talking about? My "life long track record" is
primarily in the publishing business. I have no interest in getting into the
machine shop business, and never did.

You, on the other hand, have left a life-long record of making enemies and
people who finally realized you have no idea what you're talking about. The
string must be getting a little short by now, Jon.

You really haven't changed, Jon.

Why would I want to change, Ed? I'm very good at machining and CADCAM
programming

I doubt if there's a person on earth who believes that. I really doubt if
you can run a machine tool -- maybe a drill press. g As for programming,
the people who know, and whom you talk to on AMC, all seem to have realized
that you're lost somewhere in the ozone, and haven't a clue.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Oh, Christ, here it goes. Wes, puleeze watch those distros. g Now the
****head has let himself in the door, and he's going to play.

I'm sorry, I should have filtered him out but somehow it is very hard to stop watching a
train wreck in progress which is the very essence of the JB mystique.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Oh, Christ, here it goes. Wes, puleeze watch those distros. g Now the
****head has let himself in the door, and he's going to play.

I'm sorry, I should have filtered him out but somehow it is very hard to
stop watching a
train wreck in progress which is the very essence of the JB mystique.

Wes

I'm only kidding. I forget to do it all the time myself. However, I'm
especially careful with JB. He can really go on a bender.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I'm only kidding. I forget to do it all the time myself. However, I'm
especially careful with JB. He can really go on a bender.

Being called a looser by JB is good street cred that you did okay for yourself.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 07:25:09 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:12 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

I was never "in" the machine shop business.

What you're good at Ed is surrounding yourself with losers like
yourself who could never make it in the machining business.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

I have a super-sensitive nose for crackpots and blowhards, so I
normally don't read your posts... because they smell worse than
Baghdad Bob's gym socks. Please take all your "talent" and go start a
biz with gummy or something.

Wayne