Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default A Bad Manufacturing Economy...

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 5:30 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

So far I've only seen him in cross-postings from AMC, and I'm hoping it
stays that way. That's why I keep trimming the distribution.

--
Ed Huntress

Sort of like you hoped you could make it in the machine shop business
but reality told you something else.

I was never "in" the machine shop business. I helped a friend financially so
he could buy into CNC. Once he was running on his own money, I sold him my
interest. I already had a full-time job as a manager in the publishing
business.

You really haven't changed, Jon. Lies and more lies, while you run around
making yourself an endless stream of enemies. I've never met a single person
who knows who you are -- especially a few at WESTEC -- who doesn't think you
belong in a mental institution.

You'd do yourself and the world a favor my signing yourself in.

--
Ed Huntress