Junior Member

Question Manufacturing Software

Hey-
Just wondering if anyone could help me with software options. I'm looking for a good Fab package. My reseller has told me about Teksoft's Camworks package- is this a reliable product? I wanted some backround info before I proceed- better safe than sorry!!! If anyone has info/experience with the software, or has any suggestions I would appreciate it.
Thanks
GrumpyOldGeek

Dzilli wrote:
Hey-
Just wondering if anyone could help me with software options. I'm
looking for a good Fab package. My reseller has told me about Teksoft's
Camworks package- is this a reliable product? I wanted some backround
info before I proceed- better safe than sorry!!! If anyone has
info/experience with the software, or has any suggestions I would
appreciate it.

What are you making?

Where I live, sheetmetal vendors prefer
Solidworks, but will take a sketch on
a napkin if you pay your bill on time (:

Andrew Werby

news

--
Dzilli

[You might take a look at IronCAD. It has sheet-metal detailing, if that's
what you want to do: www.ironcad.com ]

Andrew Werby
www.computersculpture.com