Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Nope..its definately not over yet...Obama

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 13 May 2009 20:15:10 -0700, Dikfer
wrote:

Gummer never has gotten the refereneces right.

1898 Case SCOTUS

http://supreme.justia.com/us/169/649/case.html

UNITED STATES V. WONG KIM ARK, 169 U. S. 649 (1898)

The gist is that anyone born on US soil (Hawaii was a state in 1961 and still
is a state). is a natural born citizen.

Next Case!

The gummer the numbnuts accused me of not providing references. Well gummer
old boy you need to learn how to research actual evidence not the He said she
said it was on a blog somewhere, it was posted to the INTERNET so it must be
true...

The big question is...was he born in Kenya,, or Hawaii?

According to his grandmother, and many members of his family..he was
born in Kenya.

They are very proud of him.

I've been listening to this debate since before the election, and I have
to think that the Republican Party had an army of lawyers picking over
this very question. I would think that if they had been able to
disqualify Obama, they would have done so. The story would have broken
roughly a month before election day, so the Democrats couldn't recover
in time.

The media was also digging, and not all media were Obama supporters.

I also think the Democratic Party researched this in some depth before
Obama was nominated, because a late disqualification would have
devastated their return to power. And made them look silly.

I kinda doubt that we are going to discover anything new here.

Joe Gwinn
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
pmv pmv is offline

On May 16, 7:40*pm, Joseph Gwinn wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Never underestimate the power of Gunner. :-)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joseph Gwinn" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Of course you are probably right. There would be no harm in seeing the
original, and his sister's original side by side then. You know, as long as
it's all settled and there is nothing to hide. It would just further affirm
our position, and prove the non-believers as wrong. Wouldn't be any harm in
showing it now, and having a good laugh at all the doubters, or would there?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 16 May 2009 18:01:15 -0700 (PDT), pmv
wrote:

The media was also digging, and not all media were Obama supporters. *

I also think the Democratic Party researched this in some depth before
Obama was nominated, because a late disqualification would have
devastated their return to power. *And made them look silly.

I kinda doubt that we are going to discover anything new here.

Joe Gwinn

Never underestimate the power of Gunner. :-)

Heads up, ****wit. Frankly I dont care if he is a citizen or not.

But its hysterically funny watching you Leftards doing the jiggy dance
trying to prevent anyone from actually putting an end, one way or
another to the question.

And the deep question remains...why?

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
pmv pmv is offline

wrote:

[...]

Really? You REALLY don't care? I sort of had the impression that you
did. Now, tell me what I've done to try to prevent anyone from
actually putting an end, one way or another to the question". I've
even agreed with you that it could be settled in court, and suggested
that you go ahead and file the suit.

The ball is most certainly in your court, or in the court of your
party. Either **** or get off the pot. You, Gunner, started this
thread. Bringing this discussion to this forum will do NOTHING to
change the situation. Bringing it to court could. So quit you
posturing and go out and do something. Or else, shut the **** up.

We'll all be waiting with bated breath to see a copy of your court
documents.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 17 May 2009 04:34:52 -0700 (PDT), pmv
wrote:

[...]

The ball is in My court? A lonely medical cripple living in the
backside of nowhere?

Tsk tsk tsk...your buffoonery is noted with amusement.

Now how about simply letting the various current challenges make it to
court and let the judges decide?

Snicker..Ill bet you and yours dont let them go full term. What are
you afraid of?