Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joseph Gwinn Joseph Gwinn is offline

Default Nope..its definately not over yet...Obama

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 13 May 2009 20:15:10 -0700, Dikfer
wrote:

Gummer never has gotten the refereneces right.

1898 Case SCOTUS

http://supreme.justia.com/us/169/649/case.html

UNITED STATES V. WONG KIM ARK, 169 U. S. 649 (1898)

The gist is that anyone born on US soil (Hawaii was a state in 1961 and still
is a state). is a natural born citizen.

Next Case!

The gummer the numbnuts accused me of not providing references. Well gummer
old boy you need to learn how to research actual evidence not the He said she
said it was on a blog somewhere, it was posted to the INTERNET so it must be
true...

The big question is...was he born in Kenya,, or Hawaii?

According to his grandmother, and many members of his family..he was
born in Kenya.

They are very proud of him.

I've been listening to this debate since before the election, and I have
to think that the Republican Party had an army of lawyers picking over
this very question. I would think that if they had been able to
disqualify Obama, they would have done so. The story would have broken
roughly a month before election day, so the Democrats couldn't recover
in time.

The media was also digging, and not all media were Obama supporters.

I also think the Democratic Party researched this in some depth before
Obama was nominated, because a late disqualification would have
devastated their return to power. And made them look silly.

I kinda doubt that we are going to discover anything new here.

Joe Gwinn