RonKZ650

Default Samsung parts availabilty? Nope

This is a rant, hard enough to make a living in this business.
27" Samsung 2003 model, special regulator shorted, no crosses. NLA.
20" Samsung Combo 2002 model, power button broken off. $57 dealer cost
13" Samsung Combo 2002 model, take up reel sensor bad, NLA.
On top of that no Samsung parts distributer has parts that "are"
available however few that actually is, no-one can look up parts
without 2 or 3 days delay. This sucks. Don't buy their crap and expect
repair.
Real productive repairs these Samsungs, some days better off staying
home I think.

Doug

I closed my shop in 2000(1977-2000) I went to work for a contractor in
which I repair lab and test equipment. You would think more
professional manufacturers would be better. Most are not.
Everything is proprietary information no manuals, schematics or parts.
I work from scratch search for parts and similar designs.
I'm tired of it all.
Ok that was my rant
Doug

Rono