nob'dy

Default Seeking shop that can make some small brass parts. (USA)

The parts are sort of custom platform nuts to be made in brass. There
are two different parts. Look at www.fotos.web.de/noobody, click on
the folder "parts drawings" at the bottom. (Sorry the site is in
German) I can email cad files of course. I would want fifty of the
"stp" and about seventy-five of the "cpo." The tolerances need only
be visually good (think furniture hardware) and I can take just mill
finish. Forget about the roundover mentioned in the drawings. The
5/16-24 thread in both parts has been tricky in the past, as one is
going into the surface at an angle, Both parts must have threads all
the way.

I am posting anonymous to protect my idea. I have made these myself in
the past, but no longer have access to a good shop.

Sorry to repost, but I had a few changes to make, and I didn't get any
Jim Frogge

Check us out at www.southernprestige.com and call sales at 704-872-9524. I'm
sure we could do what you're wanting, as we are a small but very diversified
machine shop with several Swiss style lathes.

Jim Frogge

jim rozen

In article , nob'dy says...

are two different parts. Look at www.fotos.web.de/noobody,