nob'dy

Sorry,
I misspelled the web address www.fotos.web.de/noobdy

Nob'dy

(nob'dy) wrote in message . com...
The parts are sort of custom platform nuts to be made in brass. There
are two different parts. Look at
www.fotos.web.de/noobody, click on
the folder "parts drawings" at the bottom. (Sorry the site is in
German) I can email cad files of course. I would want fifty of the

"stp" and about seventy-five of the "cpo." The tolerances need only
be visually good (think furniture hardware) and I can take just mill
finish. Forget about the roundover mentioned in the drawings. The
5/16-24 thread in both parts has been tricky in the past, as one is
going into the surface at an angle, Both parts must have threads all
the way.

I am posting anonymous to protect my idea. I have made these myself in
the past, but no longer have access to a good shop.

Sorry to repost, but I had a few changes to make, and I didn't get any