Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AP Poll: Americans high on Obama, direction of US - a sign thatBarack Obama has used the first 100 days of his presidency to lift the public'smood and inspire hopes for a brighter future.

Basil Karlo schrieb:

He'd still be missing his birth certificate and would mess up the oath
again.

He did? Around here you even have a reciter, telling you what to say,
word for word.

Karsten

--
fortune:
Next Friday will not be your lucky day. As a matter of fact, you don't
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:57:20 +0200, Karsten Kruse
wrote:

Basil Karlo schrieb:

He'd still be missing his birth certificate and would mess up the oath
again.

He did? Around here you even have a reciter, telling you what to say,
word for word.

Karsten

Odd....care to point out a link to the Obamassiahs "actual" Hawaiian
birth certificate?

Thanks!

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Basil Karlo schrieb:

He'd still be missing his birth certificate and would mess up the oath
again.

He did? Around here you even have a reciter, telling you what to say,
word for word.

Karsten

Odd....care to point out a link to the Obamassiahs "actual" Hawaiian
birth certificate?

Thanks!

Gunner

You mean one you'll believe?

That's as likely as the Cliffbot figuring out what happened to
Clinton's WMDs.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 16:08:45 -0500, "David R.Birch"
wrote:

Karsten

Odd....care to point out a link to the Obamassiahs "actual" Hawaiian
birth certificate?

Thanks!

Gunner

You mean one you'll believe?

No...just the real one would be fine.

Ill be waiting

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Karsten
Odd....care to point out a link to the Obamassiahs "actual" Hawaiian
birth certificate?

Thanks!

Gunner

You mean one you'll believe?

No...just the real one would be fine.

Ill be waiting

Gunner

Remind me again what the difference is between you and the Cliffbot.
Is it only that your right knee jerks and his left does?

I don't even believe you own an R90/6 any more.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Karsten
Odd....care to point out a link to the Obamassiahs "actual" Hawaiian
birth certificate?

Thanks!

Gunner
You mean one you'll believe?

No...just the real one would be fine.

Ill be waiting

Gunner

Remind me again what the difference is between you and the Cliffbot.
Is it only that your right knee jerks and his left does?

Tsk tsk tsk....All I asked for was a valid birth cert ...not the
Generic one that is passed off as a valid "born in Hawaii" cert.

You do know that Hawaii has two different certs..right?

I don't even believe you own an R90/6 any more.

David

Oh...but I do! It hasnt been ridden in about 6 yrs, but Ive got it up
on the service rack...been there since before the heart surgery
actually. Two weeks ago, I rebuilt the front brake system and cleaned
up the bore on the master. Its been very slow, with what work Ive
gotten, the very very limited funds I have, and the recovery from the
bypass and the stroke.

Ive even got my Royal Enfield/Indian out there..and even got it running
just before Jan 21...bypass day. It came out from Michigan on a fellow
metalworkers trailer after the Hershey show.

Since work has gotten dreadfuly slow..and the money is very low...Ill be
puttering around the homestead as I can afford. The Beamer needs new
rubber. so it may be a while before I ride it. Shrug..tires can be
expensive. The Enfield..the tires were new in 1968....dont think Ill be
taking it out for a while either.

Ive even got the old Honda XL350 out there..but I foud that the bearings
in the head are toast. Heads cost a ****load for this bike...far too
many of them are used for competition. So when I have time..Ill machine
alum-bronze bearings after remachining the bearings in the head to take
the larger bearings. Damn Honda for using aluminum bearings in their
heads!

Now..was there anything else you wanted to bitch about?

Gunner
"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Odd....care to point out a link to the Obamassiahs "actual" Hawaiian
birth certificate?

It's in storage next to Bush's WMD's...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:53:06 -0700 (PDT), ben91932
wrote:

Odd....care to point out a link to the Obamassiahs "actual" Hawaiian
birth certificate?

It's in storage next to Bush's WMD's...

Why did Obama store his actual Hawaiian birth cert in the Beka Valley?

He couldnt hide is someplace safe?

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Odd....care to point out a link to the Obamassiahs "actual" Hawaiian
birth certificate?

It's in storage next to Bush's WMD's...

Why did Obama store his actual Hawaiian birth cert in the Beka Valley?

He couldnt hide is someplace safe?

They wouldn't let him put it in his grandmother's coffin?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Basil Karlo schrieb:

He'd still be missing his birth certificate and would mess up the oath
again.

He did? Around here you even have a reciter, telling you what to say,
word for word.

Karsten

Odd....care to point out a link to the Obamassiahs "actual" Hawaiian
birth certificate?

Didn't you get that? I sent it to you, it was attached to the copy of
George W's proof of finishing his Texas Guard service...

So, one more Democrat with an A rating from the NRA, that's good news!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Basil Karlo schrieb:

He'd still be missing his birth certificate and would mess up the oath
again.
He did? Around here you even have a reciter, telling you what to say,
word for word.

Karsten

Odd....care to point out a link to the Obamassiahs "actual" Hawaiian
birth certificate?

Didn't you get that? I sent it to you, it was attached to the copy of
George W's proof of finishing his Texas Guard service...

Odd..thats commonly available from Bush and the TNG.

Now about that Obama birth cert again?

You know you lied Stuart. Thats what I like about you. You make a great
bad example for all the other Leftists to follow.

So, one more Democrat with an A rating from the NRA, that's good news!

Lieberman?