Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default fs: anyone need 15/16th counterbores?

I picked up a bag of new 15/16th counterbores at a swap meet with the idea
that I could sell a few and keep a few for my tool pile - they are new, in
the plastic tubes, 4 flutes, HSS, 1/4" diameter shank, they accept a 3/16
pilot. They appear to be exactly this item
http://www.jim-gibson-co.com/aitocobocosp.html

if anyone would like one or two, drop me a note - $10 each total with
postage in the USA - that seems like a fair price.

Oh, and while I'm at it - I picked up a few Gulton West temperature
controllers - 0-1000F or -18 to 580C - the ones I tested work - I thought I
might use one on a ceramics oven or a heat treat oven some day, but I don't
need a pile of them, so again, if you would like one, drop me a note - $15
(plus postage, sorry, but they won't fit in a little envelope)

to find me without annoying the rest of hte list, go to my web site below
and you will find my email - I use an invalid address in USENET posts to
reduce spam

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

From: "Bill Noble"
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: fs: anyone need 15/16th counterbores?
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:03:06 -0800

[...]

Would you send one to the Great White North? Extra postage I assume...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"_" wrote in message
Would you send one to the Great White North? Extra postage I assume...

sure, no poblem, but please contact me off the list so everyone else doesn't
have to follow along.

I'll see if I can successfully unmangle your email address and reach you,
but if you don't see a note from me, then get my email from my web site,
wbnoble.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 08:23:46 -0800, "Bill Noble"
wrote:

"_" wrote in message
Would you send one to the Great White North? Extra postage I assume...

sure, no poblem, but please contact me off the list so everyone else doesn't
have to follow along.

I'll see if I can successfully unmangle your email address and reach you,
but if you don't see a note from me, then get my email from my web site,
wbnoble.com

If you dont sell em all, let me know. I could use 2, but will be a bit
short until I go back to work after this bypass thingy...

Gunner

"Not so old as to need virgins to excite him,
nor old enough to have the patience to teach one."

16th or 17th ac1951 UK diy 4 November 12th 07 12:05 PM
IEE 16th Edition Download Andy Kirkland UK diy 2 June 25th 07 12:13 PM
16th Edition Test Equipment Mortimer UK diy 17 March 17th 04 04:35 PM
Where to buy IEE 16th Ed Regs and OS Guide? Kalico UK diy 18 February 13th 04 04:41 PM
16th Edition testers John Horne UK diy 6 January 27th 04 10:26 AM