Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default IEE 16th Edition Download

Can anyone point me somewhere other than eBay where I can get hold of
the 16th Edition regs in downloadable/PDF format?

Thanks,

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-06-25 08:57:11 +0100, Andy Kirkland said:

Can anyone point me somewhere other than eBay where I can get hold of
the 16th Edition regs in downloadable/PDF format?

Thanks,

Andy

You can get a guide to it from the TLC web site.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Kirkland wrote:

Can anyone point me somewhere other than eBay where I can get hold of
the 16th Edition regs in downloadable/PDF format?

You may find one available on one of the P2P networks. Often this is a
scanned version in a PDF and hence not searchable etc (although could be
converted with a decent OCR package).

--
Cheers,

John.