Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Josh Barrington

Default FOR SALE: Limited Edition Lord of the Rings Anduril Sword with special edition mirror wall mount #1295 of 3000. No original packaging, but in perfect condition.

If anyone is interested in buying a "used" Limited Edition Lord of the
Rings Anduril sword, #1295 of 3000 made, email me. I want to get rid of
the one I have. It doesnt have the original packaging, but the sword is
in mint condition as well as the special edition mirror wall mount
plaque. If you are interested, email me at and
I will email you some pics. I plan on using eBay to sell it, so if we
are going to do a deal, I will set the auction up so that only the
person that wants the sword can win it. This sword retails for $400+,
but I am willing to sell it for much less. If your interested, contact
me. Maybe we can cut a deal or something. I need to get rid of this, I
am in desperate need of money for some x-mas shopping and this will
help me out to sell.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Eddie

What is its lineage?
Has the blade slain any Dragons? Balrogs? Creatures of a foul sort?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA

Eddie (notthis) wrote:
What is its lineage?
Has the blade slain any Dragons? Balrogs? Creatures of a foul sort?

Wow, one of only 3,000 - thats rare! - sort of reminds me of a visit to
Toledo in Spain, was dragged through a souvenir shop, full of tacky
crap stuff - swords, daggers, etc. Not being real interested, I walked
through to the workshop (its amazing what you can do as a "Dumb
Tourist") - swords being cut out of sheet steel, I suspect this one
probably comes from a similar place.......

Andrew
-