Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default fs: anyone need 15/16th counterbores?

I picked up a bag of new 15/16th counterbores at a swap meet with the idea
that I could sell a few and keep a few for my tool pile - they are new, in
the plastic tubes, 4 flutes, HSS, 1/4" diameter shank, they accept a 3/16
pilot. They appear to be exactly this item
http://www.jim-gibson-co.com/aitocobocosp.html

if anyone would like one or two, drop me a note - $10 each total with
postage in the USA - that seems like a fair price.

Oh, and while I'm at it - I picked up a few Gulton West temperature
controllers - 0-1000F or -18 to 580C - the ones I tested work - I thought I
might use one on a ceramics oven or a heat treat oven some day, but I don't
need a pile of them, so again, if you would like one, drop me a note - $15
(plus postage, sorry, but they won't fit in a little envelope)

to find me without annoying the rest of hte list, go to my web site below
and you will find my email - I use an invalid address in USENET posts to
reduce spam

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com