Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Compatibility of implanted cardio defib with MIG and TIG

On Jan 7, 5:32*pm, "Wild_Bill" wrote:
You mentally crippled misguided dimwit. You will not affect any change by
bitching about history in a usenet newsgroup, none, zero.

You're a closet McVey, I presume.

Delusions of grandeur. You won't take back jack ****.

Your relentless postings and crossposting of news stories regarding your
obsessions shows that you have no respect for anyone here in RCM.

You're not educating anyone on any level, other than demonstrating what a
****up you are.

Your presence appears to be as worthless as your expressed opinions.

By the time the next administrations get done taxing your food, water, air,
unemployment compensation and social security, I won't owe anything.

--
WB
metalworking projectswww.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On Jan 6, 10:35 pm, "Wild_Bill" wrote:

I'm not part of the present problem of senseless gossip by seemingly adult
men here, that worship their meaningless heros.

It was understood that you hate Bush, and there's no reason why anyone
else
would care how you feel about the next or past things that he does/did.

You're the ****ed off two-year-old that didn't get his cookie.

How ****ing traumatic, you're injured for life, but no one really gives a
rats ass.

You bitching doesn't make anyone care about your feelings.

I'm not one of the bush cheerleaders that you love to get into worthless
****ing contests with.

And later, it will be another non-important issue. You have to defend your
heros and condemn the others to no end, other than to attempt to create
your
own legacy on usenet.

What an ambitious and admirable cause to aspire to.

--
WB
metalworking projectswww.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Apparently you don't recognize that you are part of the problem.

Got your share of the Bush trillion dollar deficit ready to send in
yet?

TMT

Hey...everyone needs a goal to aspire to.

If I can help take our great Country back from those who are
destroying it, I consider that a worthwhile goal.

Now back to my question...do you have your check signed to pay off
your portion of the one trillion national deficit that Bush has run
up...and you are liable for it.

TMT- Hide quoted text -

Better settle down Wild Bill....you're getting your shorts in a bunch.

It will make it that much harder signing that check for what you owe
because of Bush.

And you know that I am right.

Let's get back to helping Don...this subject is important.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 07:54:22 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

My limited web research indicates not but I'd like to see more data.
Here's what I've found thus far:

http://www.journals.elsevierhealth.c...01477/abstract

My first question when i read something like this is who wrote it and
how thorough were they? This article gets five stars on both counts.
As a fella that knows WAY too much about MAYO clinic, I can tell you
to trust anything they endorse. Their methods are world class.

Now I'd still use a little extra common snese. If you use bare wet
hands and stand in water while welding you know that you're in for a
rude surprise. Personally, I'd take this idea the complete other way
and use neoprene gloves and stand on a rubber mat.

Or as option "B" , "the Kid" may be the best TIG welder around. He
owes me favors. I owe you favors. he works five miles from your house.
Of course, your better 1/2 would have to feed him, and that's not
easy.

Karl

It's looking more and more like option B might be my only option and
best bet. I've no doubt that he's a better weldor than I. My
projects are typically little ****ant projects involving a minute or
less or pedal-down time. Could I go to him, at his convenience of
course?

Mary has volunteered that she might be willing to do a Vo-Tech course.
I think she'd be a quick study based on the precision I see in her
quilts and she's competent with handguns -- hands-eye coordination
activities. So, MIG for sure, TIG very probably, don't care about
stick. Whadda teammate, eh?

Are you fishing in FL, I hope? It's that time of year. We're getting
lots of snow this year, lakes might be up again in the spring after
the droughts of the past two years. Honeycrisp apples are still good
in the grocery stores, don't know how long that'll last.