Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pictures of Amtrak cross trip IL -- CA

Finally downloaded all, although I still have to do some
cleanup. Downloading 800 pictures by hand would not be fun, so I let a
script handle it, even that took an hour.

here are some promised pictures of naked female butts.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0422.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0425.jpg.html

The rest is here,

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus10571 wrote:

Finally downloaded all, although I still have to do some
cleanup. Downloading 800 pictures by hand would not be fun, so I let a
script handle it, even that took an hour.

here are some promised pictures of naked female butts.

I wonder if they know they are famous now?

Btw, I was supprised on how my Sony V3 and Sony HLV-32X external flash held up. Must have
shot 200+ pictures in an hour. I was in Auburn Hills at Fanuc and toured the Walter P.
Chrysler museum.

I'm going to do Greenfield Village this coming year.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 16:46:25 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus10571
scrawled the following:

Finally downloaded all, although I still have to do some
cleanup. Downloading 800 pictures by hand would not be fun, so I let a
script handle it, even that took an hour.

here are some promised pictures of naked female butts.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0422.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0425.jpg.html

Send those into the local TV stations near where they were taken. It
should provide some local color when they're recognized, wot? bseg

The rest is here,

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

Ig, is that your lovely wife in 0132? Nice figure! What does she
think of your choice of laptop wallpaper? Personally, I adore Maria
Sharapova.

Damn, Ig. You take pictures like I do. Mostly equipment, buildings,
landscapes, hardware stores, and very few people. Congrats!

I only wish you had labeled each pic as to location and content.
F'rinstance, what river was that red-shirted fisherman hiking to?
There sure were a pot full of dead pine trees around that area.

0451 reminds me of the red clay area around Sedona, AZ.

0508 looks like someone lost their balcony or deck. Oops!

0643 hey, you finally made it to the Left Coast! Congrats again.

0688 ah, immature kinis. I hope you threw 'em back. Kini fishing is
the only thing I miss from California.

Hope you had a nice trip.

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-11-01, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus10571 wrote:

Finally downloaded all, although I still have to do some
cleanup. Downloading 800 pictures by hand would not be fun, so I let a
script handle it, even that took an hour.

here are some promised pictures of naked female butts.

I wonder if they know they are famous now?

Doubtfully these butts know anything.

Btw, I was supprised on how my Sony V3 and Sony HLV-32X external flash held up. Must have
shot 200+ pictures in an hour. I was in Auburn Hills at Fanuc and toured the Walter P.
Chrysler museum.

I'm going to do Greenfield Village this coming year.

Yes, I was impressed with my camera too, as I think it took all those
pictures on ONE battery charge and left some charge after that.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-11-02, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
[...]

I think that yes, we both have the taste for things with some history
and flair.

I only wish you had labeled each pic as to location and content.

I will try. 0074 and thereabouts actually picture Midwest areas that
are still flooded. I did not have a camera for most of that area,
unfortunately, but it was a huge swath of swamped land, abandoned
homes, submerged cars etc.

F'rinstance, what river was that red-shirted fisherman hiking to?
There sure were a pot full of dead pine trees around that area.

Colorado River, I think.

0451 reminds me of the red clay area around Sedona, AZ.

0508 looks like someone lost their balcony or deck. Oops!

0643 hey, you finally made it to the Left Coast! Congrats again.

0688 ah, immature kinis. I hope you threw 'em back. Kini fishing is
the only thing I miss from California.

Hope you had a nice trip.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 01:54:27 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus10571
scrawled the following:

The rest is here,

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

Ig, is that your lovely wife in 0132? Nice figure! What does she
think of your choice of laptop wallpaper? Personally, I adore Maria
Sharapova.

Damn, Ig. You take pictures like I do. Mostly equipment, buildings,
landscapes, hardware stores, and very few people. Congrats!

I think that yes, we both have the taste for things with some history
and flair.

Right, the best of nature and man.

I only wish you had labeled each pic as to location and content.

I will try. 0074 and thereabouts actually picture Midwest areas that
are still flooded. I did not have a camera for most of that area,
unfortunately, but it was a huge swath of swamped land, abandoned
homes, submerged cars etc.

Oh, I had glossed over those as being fairly uninteresting. I'll take
a closer look now. See how important captions are?

F'rinstance, what river was that red-shirted fisherman hiking to?
There sure were a pot full of dead pine trees around that area.

Colorado River, I think.

If so, it was the very first mile of the Colorado. That crick was
smaller than the little stream which flows through Grants Pass, the
Rogue River. Pics 299 through 315.

That compressor on the train is a whopper, wot?

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hey Iggy,

Great stuff!!! I bet Iggy Jr. will remember much of that rip for the
rest of his life!!

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

ps....are there two Iggy juniors? is that little Iggy Jr Jr in front
of the garage with Ig Jr?

pps to Larry...re 508... the next shot shows the gazebo as replaced.
Nice looking ranch!

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 16:46:25 -0500, Ignoramus10571
wrote:

Finally downloaded all, although I still have to do some
cleanup. Downloading 800 pictures by hand would not be fun, so I let a
script handle it, even that took an hour.

here are some promised pictures of naked female butts.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0422.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0425.jpg.html

The rest is here,

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Finally downloaded all, although I still have to do some
cleanup. Downloading 800 pictures by hand would not be fun, so I let a
script handle it, even that took an hour.

here are some promised pictures of naked female butts.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0422.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0425.jpg.html

The rest is here,

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

I learned at least one thing today. It must be a tradition to moon the
train. I've only taken a short ride on a train, don't like how they
whee whaa back and forth. Airplanes are better, but never got mooned
in one.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 09:51:19 -0600, the infamous Sunworshipper
Sunworshipper scrawled the following:

wrote:

Finally downloaded all, although I still have to do some
cleanup. Downloading 800 pictures by hand would not be fun, so I let a
script handle it, even that took an hour.

here are some promised pictures of naked female butts.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0422.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0425.jpg.html

The rest is here,

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

I learned at least one thing today. It must be a tradition to moon the
train.

It must be a strange Coloradoan ritual.

I've only taken a short ride on a train, don't like how they
whee whaa back and forth.

Ah, ya wuss.

That only happens at certain speed and terrains. On a cross country
trip (or, in my case, a length-of-California trip), you don't notice
it except while pulling into or out of towns with stops, or some of
the longer, tighter bends in the mountain passes.

Airplanes are better, but never got mooned in one.

Maybe you don't look down enough.
While I was making love to my girlfriend up on Upper Table Rock, a
mesa butte here in So Oregon, I commented that I felt like I was
mooning that jet going overhead, my bare ass shining up at them.
We got a good laugh from that one. Later, I got some good shots of Mt.
McLaughlin, our Fiji of the West.
http://www.blm.gov/or/resources/recr...rock/index.php

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Finally downloaded all, although I still have to do some
cleanup. Downloading 800 pictures by hand would not be fun, so I let a
script handle it, even that took an hour.

here are some promised pictures of naked female butts.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0422.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0425.jpg.html

The rest is here,

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

I learned at least one thing today. It must be a tradition to moon the
train. I've only taken a short ride on a train, don't like how they
whee whaa back and forth. Airplanes are better, but never got mooned
in one.

Here in my part of California..the gals will cross their arms, and
lift their shirts up and flash their titties. The lifted shirt covers
their faces until the train goes by.

Actually more interesting to see all manner of titties than a fat butt
complete with pimples.

But then...I always was a tit man. I suspect Mom weaned me too
early.....

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 11:54:51 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

wrote:

I learned at least one thing today. It must be a tradition to moon the
train. I've only taken a short ride on a train, don't like how they
whee whaa back and forth. Airplanes are better, but never got mooned
in one.

Here in my part of California..the gals will cross their arms, and
lift their shirts up and flash their titties. The lifted shirt covers
their faces until the train goes by.

I picked up a friend's girlfriend in Lake Elsinore one time when he
was distracted (2 weeks jail time for fighting IIRC.) Just as we got
on I-15 to head home, a trucker was coming the other way. She lifted
up her blouse to flash the trucker and I happily found out that she
had no bra underneath. It made both the trucker's and my day, I'll
tell ya. I later found out that I needed a board tied to me arse for
any fun with that girl. The poor gal echoed. sigh

Actually more interesting to see all manner of titties than a fat butt
complete with pimples.

Ditto here. There is no contest whatsoever.

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-11-03, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 11:54:51 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
Actually more interesting to see all manner of titties than a fat butt
complete with pimples.

Ditto here. There is no contest whatsoever.

I would prefer not to haved to choose...

Some girls flashed tits also, but I never had time to take the
picture.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

Ig, is that your lovely wife in 0132? Nice figure! What does she
think of your choice of laptop wallpaper? Personally, I adore Maria
Sharapova.

Was that his wallpaper? I got the idea she might be a singer, maybe I'm wrong.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 22:16:29 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus22113
scrawled the following:

On 2008-11-03, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 11:54:51 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
Actually more interesting to see all manner of titties than a fat butt
complete with pimples.

Ditto here. There is no contest whatsoever.

I would prefer not to haved to choose...

Some girls flashed tits also, but I never had time to take the
picture.

Well, just be -ready- next time, damnit! You know what we want!
vbg

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 02:23:33 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

Ig, is that your lovely wife in 0132? Nice figure! What does she
think of your choice of laptop wallpaper? Personally, I adore Maria
Sharapova.

Was that his wallpaper? I got the idea she might be a singer, maybe I'm wrong.

I'm almost positive that it's Maria. Ig, set us straight, please.
Never mind. I found it:
http://img196.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_479lo.jpg

I like this one the best: (the cheerleader look)
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/dow...va_36-1024.htm
2nd runner-up: (total sweetness)
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/dow...ova_9-1024.htm
Place: (what a smile)
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/dow...ova_6-1024.htm

One of Ig's pics appears to contain the code snippets for his Google
login. IG, CHECK 484 AND REMOVE.

-----------------
This just in:

A small boy was lost at a large shopping mall.
He approached a uniformed policeman and said, 'I've lost my grandpa!'
'The cop asked, 'What's he like?'
The little boy hesitated for a moment and then replied,
'Crown Royal whiskey and women with big tits.'

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-11-03, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 11:54:51 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
Actually more interesting to see all manner of titties than a fat butt
complete with pimples.

Ditto here. There is no contest whatsoever.

I would prefer not to haved to choose...

Some girls flashed tits also, but I never had time to take the
picture.

Well, just be -ready- next time, damnit! You know what we want!
vbg

Actually, I do want to take Amtrak again, this time I may take the 2
year old also (who will be 3 year old by then)
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

Ig, is that your lovely wife in 0132? Nice figure! What does she
think of your choice of laptop wallpaper? Personally, I adore Maria
Sharapova.

Was that his wallpaper? I got the idea she might be a singer, maybe I'm wrong.

I'm almost positive that it's Maria. Ig, set us straight, please.
Never mind. I found it:
http://img196.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_479lo.jpg

yep

I like this one the best: (the cheerleader look)
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/dow...va_36-1024.htm
2nd runner-up: (total sweetness)
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/dow...ova_9-1024.htm
Place: (what a smile)
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/dow...ova_6-1024.htm

One of Ig's pics appears to contain the code snippets for his Google
login. IG, CHECK 484 AND REMOVE.

All that it has is my email address, I think, everyone knows it by
now.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus10571 wrote:
Finally downloaded all, although I still have to do some
cleanup. Downloading 800 pictures by hand would not be fun, so I let a
script handle it, even that took an hour.

here are some promised pictures of naked female butts.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0422.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0425.jpg.html

The rest is here,

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

Finally an off-topic post I can appreciate.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus7766 wrote:

All that it has is my email address, I think, everyone knows it by
now.

I did a friendly check of your screen. I'd have contacted you privately if you had blown
it.