Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pictures of Amtrak cross trip IL -- CA

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 09:51:19 -0600, Sunworshipper Sunworshipper
wrote:

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 16:46:25 -0500, Ignoramus10571
wrote:

Finally downloaded all, although I still have to do some
cleanup. Downloading 800 pictures by hand would not be fun, so I let a
script handle it, even that took an hour.

here are some promised pictures of naked female butts.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0422.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0425.jpg.html

The rest is here,

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

I learned at least one thing today. It must be a tradition to moon the
train. I've only taken a short ride on a train, don't like how they
whee whaa back and forth. Airplanes are better, but never got mooned
in one.

Here in my part of California..the gals will cross their arms, and
lift their shirts up and flash their titties. The lifted shirt covers
their faces until the train goes by.

Actually more interesting to see all manner of titties than a fat butt
complete with pimples.

But then...I always was a tit man. I suspect Mom weaned me too
early.....

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.