Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Pictures of Amtrak cross trip IL -- CA

Ignoramus10571 wrote:

Finally downloaded all, although I still have to do some
cleanup. Downloading 800 pictures by hand would not be fun, so I let a
script handle it, even that took an hour.

here are some promised pictures of naked female butts.

I wonder if they know they are famous now?

Btw, I was supprised on how my Sony V3 and Sony HLV-32X external flash held up. Must have
shot 200+ pictures in an hour. I was in Auburn Hills at Fanuc and toured the Walter P.
Chrysler museum.

I'm going to do Greenfield Village this coming year.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller