Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus10571 Ignoramus10571 is offline

Default Pictures of Amtrak cross trip IL -- CA

On 2008-11-02, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 16:46:25 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus10571
scrawled the following:

Finally downloaded all, although I still have to do some
cleanup. Downloading 800 pictures by hand would not be fun, so I let a
script handle it, even that took an hour.

here are some promised pictures of naked female butts.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0422.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0425.jpg.html

Send those into the local TV stations near where they were taken. It
should provide some local color when they're recognized, wot? bseg

The rest is here,

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

Ig, is that your lovely wife in 0132? Nice figure! What does she
think of your choice of laptop wallpaper? Personally, I adore Maria
Sharapova.

Damn, Ig. You take pictures like I do. Mostly equipment, buildings,
landscapes, hardware stores, and very few people. Congrats!

I think that yes, we both have the taste for things with some history
and flair.

I only wish you had labeled each pic as to location and content.

I will try. 0074 and thereabouts actually picture Midwest areas that
are still flooded. I did not have a camera for most of that area,
unfortunately, but it was a huge swath of swamped land, abandoned
homes, submerged cars etc.

F'rinstance, what river was that red-shirted fisherman hiking to?
There sure were a pot full of dead pine trees around that area.

Colorado River, I think.

0451 reminds me of the red clay area around Sedona, AZ.

0508 looks like someone lost their balcony or deck. Oops!

0643 hey, you finally made it to the Left Coast! Congrats again.

0688 ah, immature kinis. I hope you threw 'em back. Kini fishing is
the only thing I miss from California.

Hope you had a nice trip.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/