Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Pictures of Amtrak cross trip IL -- CA

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 09:51:19 -0600, the infamous Sunworshipper
Sunworshipper scrawled the following:

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 16:46:25 -0500, Ignoramus10571
wrote:

Finally downloaded all, although I still have to do some
cleanup. Downloading 800 pictures by hand would not be fun, so I let a
script handle it, even that took an hour.

here are some promised pictures of naked female butts.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0422.jpg.html
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cr...-0425.jpg.html

The rest is here,

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Amtrak-Cross-Country-Trip/

I learned at least one thing today. It must be a tradition to moon the
train.

It must be a strange Coloradoan ritual.

I've only taken a short ride on a train, don't like how they
whee whaa back and forth.

Ah, ya wuss.

That only happens at certain speed and terrains. On a cross country
trip (or, in my case, a length-of-California trip), you don't notice
it except while pulling into or out of towns with stops, or some of
the longer, tighter bends in the mountain passes.

Airplanes are better, but never got mooned in one.

Maybe you don't look down enough.
While I was making love to my girlfriend up on Upper Table Rock, a
mesa butte here in So Oregon, I commented that I felt like I was
mooning that jet going overhead, my bare ass shining up at them.
We got a good laugh from that one. Later, I got some good shots of Mt.
McLaughlin, our Fiji of the West.
http://www.blm.gov/or/resources/recr...rock/index.php

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren