Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NRO: The blame game in McCain camp, Palin out of control

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...Q2NzZmZTU1YmI=

The motivation, presumably, of whoever is complaining to the press
lies in getting a head start on recriminations. Someone, operating
under the assumption that McCain-Palin will end up a losing ticket, is
aiming to get in front of the pack by making the GOP's first female
vice-presidential contender a scapegoat. The most colorful and adamant
Palin-basher within the Republican campaign gave the game away when he
or she overshot: 'She does not have any relationships of trust with
any of us, her family or anyone else,' the source, who went so far
as to call Palin a 'diva,' told CNN. She doesn't trust, or
isn't trusted by, anyone in her family? Now, I'm not in the
position to know, but that seems a little much.

'And it's my own jacket,' Palin said about the cream-colored
blazer she recently wore, in the wake of the Republican National
Committee's much-reported efforts to spruce up the candidate's
wardrobe.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Mr Igor Chunov,

Do you really feel you have special privileges here to continue posting OTs
on a metalworking group? There are plenty of political groups available
somewhere else for such things.
I'm pretty sure you've been told about this before by other people more than
a few times.
Please have some courtesy and real discipline to not allow your political
leanings make you act like a juvenile vandal.

There's always a psychiatrist if you really find it hard to control
yourself.

"Ignoramus10571" wrote in message

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...Q2NzZmZTU1YmI=

| The motivation, presumably, of whoever is complaining to the press
| lies in getting a head start on recriminations. Someone, operating
| under the assumption that McCain-Palin will end up a losing ticket, is
| aiming to get in front of the pack by making the GOP's first female
| vice-presidential contender a scapegoat. The most colorful and adamant
| Palin-basher within the Republican campaign gave the game away when he
| or she overshot: 'She does not have any relationships of trust with
| any of us, her family or anyone else,' the source, who went so far
| as to call Palin a 'diva,' told CNN. She doesn't trust, or
| isn't trusted by, anyone in her family? Now, I'm not in the
| position to know, but that seems a little much.
|
| 'And it's my own jacket,' Palin said about the cream-colored
| blazer she recently wore, in the wake of the Republican National
| Committee's much-reported efforts to spruce up the candidate's
| wardrobe.
|
| --
| Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their
inattention
| to spammers, I and many others block all articles originating
| from Google Groups. If you want your postings to be seen by
| more readers you will need to find a different means of
| posting on Usenet.
| http://improve-usenet.org/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

P D Fritz wrote:
Mr Igor Chunov,

Do you really feel you have special privileges here to continue
posting OTs on a metalworking group?

Buzz off Fritz , he also posts a lot of on-topic stuff . What have *you*
contributed lately ? Ever ? Funny , I believe this is the first time I've
ever seen your name here ...
--
Snag
'90 Ultra "Strider"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
. ..
|P D Fritz wrote:
| Mr Igor Chunov,
|
| Do you really feel you have special privileges here to continue
| posting OTs on a metalworking group?
|
| Buzz off Fritz , he also posts a lot of on-topic stuff . What have *you*
| contributed lately ? Ever ? Funny , I believe this is the first time I've
| ever seen your name here ...
| --
| Snag
| '90 Ultra "Strider"
| '39 WLDD "Popcycle"
| Buncha cars and a truck

Buzz off yourself, Terry Coombs! Learn to see what is and what is not
inappropriate. Don't justify wrongdoings with shallow excuses that if
someone has done good in the past it's ok to do bad now.
Grow up, will you? I mean, REALLY grow up past adolescence!

People like you is exactly why people like Mr Chudov think it's ok to do
what they HABITUALLY do! Does it give someone who post on-topic messages
special license to break the rules by continually posting OFF-TOPIC
messages? Does it give someone who has followed various laws a special
license to break other laws at any time? Does it give someone who post
useful messages the license to spam at the same time?

What does my name being seen by you for the first time have anything to do
with me pointing out something INAPPROPRIATE and OUT-OF-TOPIC messages that
other people surely have noticed also????

Terry Coombs, tell us, without resorting to personal attacks and other
off-topic spins, where is the METALWORKING part in the McCain, Palin, Obama,
Biden, Republican, Democrat or whatever??? Can you answer that in a
straightforward. intelligent, logical and sensible manner???

Your illogical logic obviously shows poor level of capability to see the
bigger picture.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I promise that I will cool down after the election.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus10571" wrote in message
news
I promise that I will cool down after the election.

Iggy, if you were any calmer we'd have to check you for a pulse. Man lives
not by 12L14 chips alone.

PD's percentage of OT posts here is about the same as yours. Most of the
rest has been about wire rope. Tell the net nanny to go stick his wire rope
in a light socket and **** up it.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:54:10 -0700, "P D Fritz"
wrote:

Mr Igor Chunov,

Do you really feel you have special privileges here to continue posting OTs
on a metalworking group? There are plenty of political groups available
somewhere else for such things.
I'm pretty sure you've been told about this before by other people more than
a few times.
Please have some courtesy and real discipline to not allow your political
leanings make you act like a juvenile vandal.

There's always a psychiatrist if you really find it hard to control
yourself.

Is bitching about off-topic on-topic?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 1, 3:46*pm, Ignoramus10571 ignoramus10...@NOSPAM.
10571.invalid wrote:
I promise that I will cool down after the election.

Don't feel guilty Ig...the right to free speech is just that.

And yes...after the election life will return to normal. ;)

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Mr Igor Chunov,

Do you really feel you have special privileges here to continue posting OTs
on a metalworking group? There are plenty of political groups available
somewhere else for such things.
I'm pretty sure you've been told about this before by other people more than
a few times.
Please have some courtesy and real discipline to not allow your political
leanings make you act like a juvenile vandal.

There's always a psychiatrist if you really find it hard to control
yourself.

Is bitching about off-topic on-topic?

Only when the on topic is off topic. ;)

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 1, 11:51*am, Ignoramus10571 ignoramus10...@NOSPAM.
10571.invalid wrote:
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...RjMjQ4ZGY2Y2Q2....

[...]

Well knowing Palin's type I suspect that she is a bit of a b*tch to
begin with.

And when they don't get their way...time to spread the joy.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:54:10 -0700, the infamous "P D Fritz"
scrawled the following:

Mr Igor Chunov,

Do you really feel you have special privileges here to continue posting OTs
on a metalworking group? There are plenty of political groups available
somewhere else for such things.

Fritzy, if you're going to get all authoritarian on us (like Herr
MULEler) we'll have to plonk you, too. This is a diverse group with
myriad and diverse tastes. Please allow us to discuss them wherever.

Also, please remember the term "reverse psychology". If you want us
kids to post -more- OT stuff, just tell us -not- to once or twice.
wink

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 17:41:00 -0500, the infamous Don Foreman
scrawled the following:

wrote:

Mr Igor Chunov,

Do you really feel you have special privileges here to continue posting OTs
on a metalworking group? There are plenty of political groups available
somewhere else for such things.
I'm pretty sure you've been told about this before by other people more than
a few times.
Please have some courtesy and real discipline to not allow your political
leanings make you act like a juvenile vandal.

There's always a psychiatrist if you really find it hard to control
yourself.

Is bitching about off-topic on-topic?

g Herr MULEler always thought so. I finally plonked him about 450
OT-rants into it. Effem.

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

P D Fritz wrote:
[...]

Ya lost me somewhere in that long OFF-TOPIC RANT . Would you like to point
out to me the logic in that ?
My point was that even though he posts of topic sometimes , he also
contributes to the group . You , however - I have yet to see anything
contributed by you .
Enjoy the meal , troll , it's the last time I'll be feeding you .
--
Snag
'90 Ultra "Strider"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"P D Fritz" wrote:

Do you really feel you have special privileges here to continue posting OTs
on a metalworking group? There are plenty of political groups available
somewhere else for such things.
I'm pretty sure you've been told about this before by other people more than
a few times.
Please have some courtesy and real discipline to not allow your political
leanings make you act like a juvenile vandal.

Fritz, this is Usenet. Try a moderated web board if you can't handle it.

In addition to metalworking, many of us like to understand the perspectives of people that
just don't think our way. After all, we all tend to be interested in how things work,
sometimes that encompasses how one thinks politically.

Kill filters are your friend, smaller universe after you use them but they are effective.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

P D Fritz wrote:
[...]

I think there is another candidate for a "kill file" in the queue. :-)
...lew...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Ignoramus10571" wrote in message
news
I promise that I will cool down after the election.

Iggy, if you were any calmer we'd have to check you for a pulse. Man lives
not by 12L14 chips alone.

PD's percentage of OT posts here is about the same as yours. Most of the
rest has been about wire rope. Tell the net nanny to go stick his wire rope
in a light socket and **** up it.

--
Ed Huntress

Way to go Ed. :-)
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:25:59 -0700, "P D Fritz"
wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
|P D Fritz wrote:
| Mr Igor Chunov,
|
| Do you really feel you have special privileges here to continue
| posting OTs on a metalworking group?
|
| Buzz off Fritz , he also posts a lot of on-topic stuff . What have *you*
| contributed lately ? Ever ? Funny , I believe this is the first time I've
| ever seen your name here ...
| --
| Snag
| '90 Ultra "Strider"
| '39 WLDD "Popcycle"
| Buncha cars and a truck

Buzz off yourself, Terry Coombs! Learn to see what is and what is not
inappropriate. Don't justify wrongdoings with shallow excuses that if
someone has done good in the past it's ok to do bad now.
Grow up, will you? I mean, REALLY grow up past adolescence!

People like you is exactly why people like Mr Chudov think it's ok to do
what they HABITUALLY do! Does it give someone who post on-topic messages
special license to break the rules by continually posting OFF-TOPIC
messages? Does it give someone who has followed various laws a special
license to break other laws at any time? Does it give someone who post
useful messages the license to spam at the same time?

What does my name being seen by you for the first time have anything to do
with me pointing out something INAPPROPRIATE and OUT-OF-TOPIC messages that
other people surely have noticed also????

Terry Coombs, tell us, without resorting to personal attacks and other
off-topic spins, where is the METALWORKING part in the McCain, Palin, Obama,
Biden, Republican, Democrat or whatever??? Can you answer that in a
straightforward. intelligent, logical and sensible manner???

Your illogical logic obviously shows poor level of capability to see the
bigger picture.

**** off, Fritz.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

10571.invalid wrote:
I promise that I will cool down after the election.

Don't feel guilty Ig...the right to free speech is just that.

And yes...after the election life will return to normal. ;)

Yep, the right wingers will get right back to tearing down Obama no matter
how good a president he turns out to be. They will also be posting over and
over all kinds of off topic political stuff. The question is how many days
will it be after the inauguration that the right wingers will start in on
him like they did with Clinton? They will start right in again with hate
speech, which they will be engaging in it all over again like they falsely
accused people of when they criticized their stinker of a president, Bush.
It won't end with the election because the right wingers will go on the
attack right off the bat.

Hawke