Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
P D Fritz P D Fritz is offline

Default The blame game in McCain camp, Palin out of control

Mr Igor Chunov,

Do you really feel you have special privileges here to continue posting OTs
on a metalworking group? There are plenty of political groups available
somewhere else for such things.
I'm pretty sure you've been told about this before by other people more than
a few times.
Please have some courtesy and real discipline to not allow your political
leanings make you act like a juvenile vandal.

There's always a psychiatrist if you really find it hard to control
yourself.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...Q2NzZmZTU1YmI=