Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NRO: The blame game in McCain camp, Palin out of control

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...Q2NzZmZTU1YmI=

The motivation, presumably, of whoever is complaining to the press
lies in getting a head start on recriminations. Someone, operating
under the assumption that McCain-Palin will end up a losing ticket, is
aiming to get in front of the pack by making the GOP's first female
vice-presidential contender a scapegoat. The most colorful and adamant
Palin-basher within the Republican campaign gave the game away when he
or she overshot: 'She does not have any relationships of trust with
any of us, her family or anyone else,' the source, who went so far
as to call Palin a 'diva,' told CNN. She doesn't trust, or
isn't trusted by, anyone in her family? Now, I'm not in the
position to know, but that seems a little much.

'And it's my own jacket,' Palin said about the cream-colored
blazer she recently wore, in the wake of the Republican National
Committee's much-reported efforts to spruce up the candidate's
wardrobe.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/