Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The blame game in McCain camp, Palin out of control

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:25:59 -0700, "P D Fritz"
wrote:

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
|P D Fritz wrote:
| Mr Igor Chunov,
|
| Do you really feel you have special privileges here to continue
| posting OTs on a metalworking group?
|
| Buzz off Fritz , he also posts a lot of on-topic stuff . What have *you*
| contributed lately ? Ever ? Funny , I believe this is the first time I've
| ever seen your name here ...
| --
| Snag
| '90 Ultra "Strider"
| '39 WLDD "Popcycle"
| Buncha cars and a truck

Buzz off yourself, Terry Coombs! Learn to see what is and what is not
inappropriate. Don't justify wrongdoings with shallow excuses that if
someone has done good in the past it's ok to do bad now.
Grow up, will you? I mean, REALLY grow up past adolescence!

People like you is exactly why people like Mr Chudov think it's ok to do
what they HABITUALLY do! Does it give someone who post on-topic messages
special license to break the rules by continually posting OFF-TOPIC
messages? Does it give someone who has followed various laws a special
license to break other laws at any time? Does it give someone who post
useful messages the license to spam at the same time?

What does my name being seen by you for the first time have anything to do
with me pointing out something INAPPROPRIATE and OUT-OF-TOPIC messages that
other people surely have noticed also????

Terry Coombs, tell us, without resorting to personal attacks and other
off-topic spins, where is the METALWORKING part in the McCain, Palin, Obama,
Biden, Republican, Democrat or whatever??? Can you answer that in a
straightforward. intelligent, logical and sensible manner???

Your illogical logic obviously shows poor level of capability to see the
bigger picture.

**** off, Fritz.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.