Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default The blame game in McCain camp, Palin out of control

"P D Fritz" wrote:

Do you really feel you have special privileges here to continue posting OTs
on a metalworking group? There are plenty of political groups available
somewhere else for such things.
I'm pretty sure you've been told about this before by other people more than
a few times.
Please have some courtesy and real discipline to not allow your political
leanings make you act like a juvenile vandal.

Fritz, this is Usenet. Try a moderated web board if you can't handle it.

In addition to metalworking, many of us like to understand the perspectives of people that
just don't think our way. After all, we all tend to be interested in how things work,
sometimes that encompasses how one thinks politically.

Kill filters are your friend, smaller universe after you use them but they are effective.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller