Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Please Trim Replies

Some members of this list, that won't be mentioned, are snip challenged. I
find that hard to believe since most of us on this list are used to removing
material to get down to those portions we are interested in.

A one sentence reply to a 300 line posting is ridiculous. Most of us have
news readers that thread properly so we know what was said before, we don't
need to scroll though it again.

Please snip replies to monster posts, the life of my page down key depends
on your co-operation.

Thanks,

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
Some members of this list, that won't be mentioned, are snip challenged.
find that hard to believe since most of us on this list are used to
removing
material to get down to those portions we are interested in.

A one sentence reply to a 300 line posting is ridiculous. Most of us have
news readers that thread properly so we know what was said before, we
don't
need to scroll though it again.

Please snip replies to monster posts, the life of my page down key depends
on your co-operation.

Thanks,

Wes

Heh!

Pretty big expectation, Wes. Some of the oldest contributors (time-wise, not
age-wise) don't go to the trouble to do any snipping, not even when posting
a one word reply.

I'm with you-----it's very troubling. I hope your request bears fruit.

Harold

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

OK
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Les wrote:

Thanks!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Some of us top post so it doesn't make any difference. And only a few
drag and drop material from other sources which make s for the horribly
long posts to start with.

Wes wrote:
Some members of this list, that won't be mentioned, are snip challenged. I
find that hard to believe since most of us on this list are used to removing
material to get down to those portions we are interested in.

A one sentence reply to a 300 line posting is ridiculous. Most of us have
news readers that thread properly so we know what was said before, we don't
need to scroll though it again.

Please snip replies to monster posts, the life of my page down key depends
on your co-operation.

Thanks,

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

Some members of this list, that won't be mentioned, are snip
challenged. I find that hard to believe since most of us on this
list are used to removing material to get down to those portions
we are interested in.

A one sentence reply to a 300 line posting is ridiculous. Most
of us have news readers that thread properly so we know what was
said before, we don't need to scroll though it again. Please
snip replies to monster posts, the life of my page down key
depends on your co-operation.

Thanks,

Wes

XXXX XX XX XXXX XXXXXX XX
XX XX XXX XX XX XX XX XXXX
XXX XXXX XX XX XX XX XXXX
XXX XX XXXX XX XXXXX XX
XXX XX XXX XX XX XX
XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXX XX XX XXXX XXXX XX

XXXXX XX XX XX XXXX XXXXXX XX
XX XX XXXX XXX XXX XX X XX X XXXX
XX XX XX XX XXXXXXX XX XX XXXX
XX XX XX XX XXXXXXX XX XX XX
XX XX XXXXXX XX X XX XX XX XX
XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXX XX XX XX XX XXXX XXXX XX
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RoyJ" wrote in message
Some of us top post so it doesn't make any difference.

If you do that, we might not have any way of knowing exactly what it is you
are replying to. Sometimes it is perfectly OK. Top or bottom posting is not a
religious thing with me, but context is everything.

Vaughn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:52:10 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Vaughn Simon" quickly quoth:

"RoyJ" wrote in message
Some of us top post so it doesn't make any difference.

If you do that, we might not have any way of knowing exactly what it is you
are replying to. Sometimes it is perfectly OK. Top or bottom posting is not a
religious thing with me, but context is everything.

Topposters are lazy, arrogant bums. /religion

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb himself wrote:

XXXX XX XX XXXX XXXXXX XX
XX XX XXX XX XX XX XX XXXX
XXX XXXX XX XX XX XX XXXX
XXX XX XXXX XX XXXXX XX
XXX XX XXX XX XX XX
XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXX XX XX XXXX XXXX XX

XXXXX XX XX XX XXXX XXXXXX XX
XX XX XXXX XXX XXX XX X XX X XXXX
XX XX XX XX XXXXXXX XX XX XXXX
XX XX XX XX XXXXXXX XX XX XX
XX XX XXXXXX XX X XX XX XX XX
XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXX XX XX XX XX XXXX XXXX XX

ROTFLMAO!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 07:14:03 -0400, Wes wrote:

Les wrote:

Wes wrote:

Thanks!

That should be "TY"

Brevity and all that, wot?

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Actually, yes, her boobs are huge with large thumb sized nipples that
get even bigger when they are tickled or licked and damn..the woman
has absolutely no gag reflex at all. All the way to the
hair...wowsers.. when she is done, even your toenails are missing and
your nads are the size of raisins.

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:52:10 GMT, "Vaughn Simon"
wrote:

"RoyJ" wrote in message
Some of us top post so it doesn't make any difference.

snip

Vaughn

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:37:20 -0700, Gunner wrote:
Actually, yes, her boobs are huge with large thumb sized nipples that
get even bigger when they are tickled or licked and damn..the woman
has absolutely no gag reflex at all. All the way to the
hair...wowsers.. when she is done, even your toenails are missing and
your nads are the size of raisins.

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your
newsletter.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 13, 5:27 pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Thanks for the compliment.

Dan

Topposters are lazy, arrogant bums. /religion

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:34:10 -0400, Tony wrote:

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:34:10 -0400, Tony top-posted:

yes, top posting is preferred

By you, maybe, but not by the rest of the world:
http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Cheers!
Rich

Wes wrote:
Some members of this list, that won't be mentioned, are snip
challenged. I
find that hard to believe since most of us on this list are used to
removing
material to get down to those portions we are interested in.

A one sentence reply to a 300 line posting is ridiculous. Most of us
have
news readers that thread properly so we know what was said before, we
don't
need to scroll though it again. Please snip replies to monster posts,
the life of my page down key depends
on your co-operation.

Thanks,

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 08:53:08 +0000, Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message
Some members of this list, that won't be mentioned, are snip challenged.
I find that hard to believe since most of us on this list are used to
removing material to get down to those portions we are interested in.

A one sentence reply to a 300 line posting is ridiculous. Most of us have
news readers that thread properly so we know what was said before, we
don't
need to scroll though it again.

Please snip replies to monster posts, the life of my page down key depends
on your co-operation.

Heh!

Pretty big expectation, Wes. Some of the oldest contributors (time-wise, not
age-wise) don't go to the trouble to do any snipping, not even when posting
a one word reply.

I'm with you-----it's very troubling. I hope your request bears fruit.

Usually, when I see 20 lines of 's, on top of 40 lines of quote, I
just click the "next" button.

So, basically, it's a matter of, do you want your material to be read?

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
Some members of this list, that won't be mentioned, are snip challenged.

(snip)
Wes

Absolutely true. :-)
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Les wrote:

Wes wrote:
OK

You out did me :-(
...lew... You didn't leave anything for me to (snip)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb himself wrote:
XXXX XX XX XXXX XXXXXX XX
XX XX XXX XX XX XX XX XXXX
XXX XXXX XX XX XX XX XXXX
XXX XX XXXX XX XXXXX XX
XXX XX XXX XX XX XX
XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXX XX XX XXXX XXXX XX

XXXXX XX XX XX XXXX XXXXXX XX
XX XX XXXX XXX XXX XX X XX X XXXX
XX XX XX XX XXXXXXX XX XX XXXX
XX XX XX XX XXXXXXX XX XX XX
XX XX XXXXXX XX X XX XX XX XX
XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
XXXXX XX XX XX XX XXXX XXXX XX

I like it :-)
...lew...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 13 Oct 2007 22:53:23 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:37:20 -0700, Gunner wrote:
Actually, yes, her boobs are huge with large thumb sized nipples that
get even bigger when they are tickled or licked and damn..the woman
has absolutely no gag reflex at all. All the way to the
hair...wowsers.. when she is done, even your toenails are missing and
your nads are the size of raisins.

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your
newsletter.

Shes Mine..alll mine! Muahahahahahaha! gnerk...gurgle....twitch....

Testosterone...anyone got a spare liter or two?

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Lew Hartswick" wrote in message
cavelamb himself wrote:

Snip, snip, snippety-snip, hack, cut

Is that good enough?

Steve R.

--
Reply address munged to bugger up spammers

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb himself wrote:

Snip, snip, snippety-snip, hack, cut

Is that good enough?