Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Please Trim Replies

"Wes" wrote in message
Some members of this list, that won't be mentioned, are snip challenged.
find that hard to believe since most of us on this list are used to
removing
material to get down to those portions we are interested in.

A one sentence reply to a 300 line posting is ridiculous. Most of us have
news readers that thread properly so we know what was said before, we
don't
need to scroll though it again.

Please snip replies to monster posts, the life of my page down key depends
on your co-operation.

Thanks,

Wes

Heh!

Pretty big expectation, Wes. Some of the oldest contributors (time-wise, not
age-wise) don't go to the trouble to do any snipping, not even when posting
a one word reply.

I'm with you-----it's very troubling. I hope your request bears fruit.

Harold