Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RoyJ RoyJ is offline

Default Please Trim Replies

Some of us top post so it doesn't make any difference. And only a few
drag and drop material from other sources which make s for the horribly
long posts to start with.

Wes wrote:
Some members of this list, that won't be mentioned, are snip challenged. I
find that hard to believe since most of us on this list are used to removing
material to get down to those portions we are interested in.

A one sentence reply to a 300 line posting is ridiculous. Most of us have
news readers that thread properly so we know what was said before, we don't
need to scroll though it again.

Please snip replies to monster posts, the life of my page down key depends
on your co-operation.

Thanks,

Wes