Old September 11th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 9/16 X 18 tpi bolt?

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 06:48:03 -0500, Karl Townsend wrote:
mentioned, McMaster Carr. UPS on that is most likey 5 bucks and you
can burn that driving around. Just went through that routine looking
for 5-40 machine screws. Ended up ordering from McMaster.

I've quit bothering with the hardware store. Need five things, they have
four. Mcmaster has it all. Order by 5:30 and its all here by 10 the next
morning. AND, I GET A NEW CATALOG every year.

Heck, I don't _need_ a catalog - I've got the whole store at my fingertips:
http://www.mcmaster.com.

Speaking of bolts,
http://www.mcmaster.com/nav/enter.asp?pagenum=3064

Hope This Helps!
Rich

Odd Bolt ? qrk Electronic Schematics 3 March 14th 07 05:44 AM
Bolt, 10-24 Don Dando Woodworking 4 August 10th 06 04:52 PM
How do I tell what bolt I need? TC UK diy 12 April 21st 06 11:47 PM
bolt question habbi Metalworking 5 May 28th 05 10:34 PM
Why heat bolt and not around bolt? Don Metalworking 21 March 12th 04 11:07 PM